13

Amalia's pov:
After another delicious breakfast prepared by Alec this time. They escort me back to my room.
„You look really hot in our clothes." Jane says with a look of passion.
„I hadn't any other chance than to wear your things since yesterday someone literally ripped my clothes off of my body." I answer her with a giggle. Alec suddenly gets a slightly predator like look in his red eyes.
„If I remember correctly, and I am more than sure that I do. Then we not only ripped your dress." he whispers dangerously close to my ear and neck. The shudder that ran over my whole body is inevitable!
„So please mate of ours, tell me, did you really stand in front of all those vampires without any underwear?" he questions, bitting my earlobe. Janes hand had made her way under my dress and is now on its way further upwards.
„I should call Carlisle now, you heard aro!" I say with a few shudders.
„Hmm, i think you still owe me an answer first." alec darkly says. My head already starts to spin from their touches. Their hands on my body and their mouths and tongues on me as well.
„I think our mate was naughty." Jane says darkly. Fuck, I forgot how damn jealous they are. So of course it wasn't pretty intelligent to walk around without underwear but I totally forgot about that! Janes hand slowly circles my pleasure spot with her amazingly talented fingers.
„I am sorry!" I whimper out, fuck why do they know exactly what to do to steal my mind!?
„You should be. My sister and I never were good at sharing. But thinking about you, standing half naked in front of all of those vampires!" alec growls, making me shudder once again in pure pleasure.
„I think you should call Carlisle, but afterwards your body and mind is going to be only on us!" Jane seductively says, pressing three of her fingers into me right at the same time alec squeezes my left boob. I get pushed into the room, the phone already dialing Carlisle while my mates watch me with dark and sensual eyes. To my luck he doesn't pick up before the fourth ring so I could at least take some deep breaths. Still, their eyes on me doesn't help to calm me down!
„Amalia! I am so happy that you called back!" he says in relief.
„Of Course! Aro said you called to ask how I am doing." I tell him with a smile, happy that he cares enough to call in the first place.
„I did! He told me that you were doing fine and that your mates are treating you good as well." he says but makes it sound more like a question as if to see if it is the truth.
„That's really nice of you. I am doing fine, it's still a bit strange to be this far away from my family but I also love to have my mates close around me." I say and feel said mates cuddling up to me.
„That's understandable. I do hope that they keep you happy and safe, otherwise I might have to come over there myself." he says and I know that he means it. Alec scoffs softly but other than that he stays quiet.
„That means a lot to me, thank you. But they are making me really happy. And I am sure that they will protect me to their best abilities." I answer him softly playing with Alec's hair that seems to keep on falling into his face.
„I am really happy to hear that Amalia! I do hope that they keep on doing that and if you ever need some help or want to talk to someone, I as well as my whole family would be happy to help." he says and you can clearly hear his smile while he is talking.
„Thank you guys! Please tell everybody thanks and that I said hi to them as well." I say, feeling a bit sad that I can't see any of them for some time. Especially since I haven't seen them in forever.
„Will do! Stay safe and tell your mates to look after you!" he says with a chuckle before the line went dead again.
„You are close to them aren't you?" Jane asks a bit hesitant, her prior mischievousness gone completely.
„They were the only ones that kept on trying to cheer me up. Helped me with some bullies as well as the loneliness." I answer her, not wanting to upset them but neither do I want to lie to them.
„We really are sorry." alec says with sad eyes. Pulling them up so they both are sitting in front of me now.
„I know that! And I also know that you wouldn't do it again. I trust you!" I tell them sincerely, hoping this will cheer them back up. To finalize that statement I kissed Jane heatedly before repeating the kiss with alec.
„This reminds me, we did say we need to show you why not to run around without underwear!" alec says, his hand back at my intimate erea. Other than his sister earlier, he instantly shoves four Fingers into me while pressing onto my g-spot with his thumb.
„We can't stand the thought of someone seeing you like this! You are ours and that means no showing off to anyone other than us!" Jane softly lectures, softly kissing my boobs that now are free again, thanks to alec ripping another dress off of me. Her soft touches an unbelievable contrast to Alec's hard trust, the constant pressure on my spot makes me slowly reaching for the stars!
„As Vampires we can smell you, so can everyone else. So if you go without underwear they can smell you, and that's just an absolute no go!" Jane goes on with her explanation. When she looks at me yet again, she only smile seductively at me.
„You are just so irresistible!" she says making me whimper. Her eyes gleaming at that sound, she leans down and starts to kiss me passionately. I try to keep up with her kisses, but I am this close to cumming and I am just completely overwhelmed with everything! And just then my orgasm shakes my whole body, but even more it shakes my soul. Jane keeps kissing me all the way through it while alec softly starts to kiss around my spot.
„Fuck!" I exclaim our when I finally get all my senses back. Like I have said already, those two are going to be the death of me!!