The Pressures Of Being Single

A/N this information was missing from the synopsis
Ann Lane 29 Dead spouse John Martin 32
Siblings
Enid Lane Fowler 27 , husband Tim Fowler 30, children 4 year old twin boys Josh and John
Eric Lane 27, wife Sandra 29, children Ann Pearl Lane 4, Tia Lane 2, Freddie Lane 2 months
Alfred Lane 31, wife Arabelle 19, twin boys Todd and Terrence 6 months old
Aubrey Lane Smith 29, husband Steven Smith 34, Steven 6, James 4, Annie 2, Enid Aubrey 1 month
Andrew Lane 65 father, Andrea 62 mother. No grandparents. No cousins. Parents were only children.

Ann Lane
I am according to my family becoming an old maid. I myself like my life. All my siblings are married and have children. I have a black cat her name is Elmer Fudd. I  found her in a bag in my trash can. She was so small and so black I thought she was male. Okay she really didn't like being checked there. I found out for sure when we visited the vet. We decided she should not have kittens, well I did lol. At 29 my parents want me married and having children. I keep getting these bums who live with mommy and daddy or their siblings and they have limited resources. I refuse to be anyone's sugar anything lol. My friends try to set me up with whoever is single. My co workers have a cousin or a cousins friend, you know the deal. Last guy tried to move into my home after he saw it. That was the first day I met him. I love to read the ads in the classifieds. They are a real hoot, like the one that says looking for a good time call ——————. Oh sure I am dialing now. Or here is a new one single mother to a cat looking for soulmate. That sounds like me. Then the one that says divorced female looking for a serious relationship. Then the men looking for women. One has a large ad looking for a wife and has all kinds of criteria to meet. Including passing all security checks. Hmm now I get it, this could be a human trafficker in disguise. Oh well one never knows, I find it hilarious actually. I have two blind dates this week, I am doing a friend a favor and showing her cousin Seattle sights. The guy is moving here to work for the London company as an auditor. I write books, have since I learned to read and write. I write educational stories with a lesson to learn. Also I write adult stories tame and not so tame. I do not allow my pictures on any of my works. Just a book signing got me  stalkers of both sexes. Okay my parents say it is because I am very beautiful inside and out. They have to say that because they love me.

James London
I apparently got a lot of mail from the ad. My security teams hired more security just to scan the mail. I am told the process will take a while. Ginny Jacobs my head of security hires only the best and they have checked every place. Ginny told me that this is a long drawn out process to assure the safest outcome. I have two CPOs. A male and a female Josh Banks and Lana Duncan. It helps when in public, they appear to look like a couple who are nosy. My family have their own and I employ them. Ginny is in charge of all of them. She gave my family their choice of specifically vetted personnel both male and female. My company is open to employ anyone one that wants to work. We hire and train on a regular basis. You have to pass all our security and background checks. Handicapped are encouraged to join our ranks. Military as well. We have extensive childcare including medical staff on all our sites. Single parents have grown leaps and bounds and we make sure they have all the advantages should they need them. Men and women both need this program. We have assisted in adoptions as well. I made big strides in making sure my employees are well taken care of. So we don't lose good people due to personal circumstances. We also have tutors if they have a need for them.
This week has been busy and staff have been working on my mail from the personal ads. A thousand letters in a week. Jail mail is tossed immediately. I even got letters from psychiatric hospitals. File 13 has been emptied and shredded and then burned 10 times. I have 4 letters to check out along with all background checks. I can't believe I am doing this at all. Like finding a needle in a haystack. But I am lonely and my family wants me not to be any longer. I would love to find a soulmate like others do, but the woman I want has not met me yet.
Enid
I am going to interfere in my sisters lack of boyfriend life and check the personals out for her and see if anyone is out there for her. Unknown to her I have written to a few of them, I of course have a post office box to get answers. I write back and forth before I feel safe to meet them. Two were okay until they met me and suddenly they turn into sex maniacs. One handed me a hotel room key. Te other was a married man looking for fun. A couple couldn't meet because they had been in prison, but want to see me next visitors day. What was I thinking anyway? I am waiting on one that looks like the guy is legit, but it has been a couple of weeks since I sent the letter to him.
Ginny
I am shaking my head at all the mail yet again. I guess some of these women think we weren't serious about no criminals. Mr London has 4 letters that passed all the criteria so far and we get 200 letters average daily now. I suspect he hasn't told him family about this wife safari. I myself am married, but James is not my type.
Enid
I think I will send a letter out to the big ad guy. Ann will pass all his criteria. I write a nice letter and tell him Ann's hobbies and other things. Four letters go out today. Now it is a waiting game. I think I will be forgiven eventually.