The Little Wedding That Could

James
I married Ann and we actually agreed on everything about the prenuptial agreement and everything else. We went to the doctor today and found out we are having twins, but they hid their telling anatomy from us and the doctor. Ana has been the greatest decision I have ever made. The ad was removed the night I finally met her in person. I think I fell in love with her at the restaurant. She said she might have if it weren't for the women that night. Lol  Mom and her have several books on the best sellers list. They are self help books dealing with sex and how to manuals. My dad was mad at first and then decided the money was good and so was his sex life, I squirmed when he said that. Then he went further and said writing those books they learned more things to add their fantastic sex life. No more please dad.
Erica
Stop Arthur you don't want to give away our secrets of a good marriage lol. Ann has those already. Well how are the babies doing, did you learn the sex?
Ann
No we didn't, they were playing with themselves which makes me think they are boys. You know how they like to touch themselves there to make sure it's still hanging around lol.
James
Omg really Ann must you?
Ann
Omg I must. Erica have you got any further on the last chapter How to keep your pregnant wife fully satisfied sexually?
James
Dad let's leave on that note.
Arthur
Oh come on this is educational for you.
James
I will read it on Ann's computer. When do we have dinner? I want to show Ann something down the road. I head down to our new mini van and the driver opens the door for us. I tell him to drive home. He knows the home I mean. I bought us a home and it is completed meadow and all.
Ann
Why are we going home? Hey this is not the way. We drive into a driveway that has a security system and a guard house. The gates open and we drive inside. The end of the drive is a huge home and we park. I ask who we are visiting?
James
Let's go inside and look around. She looks and says this is great James but where are the owners at? I take her upstairs and show her everything in the house except the babies rooms. She says they have great taste that's for sure. I ask her to follow me to the windows and show her the meadow.
Ann
James leads me to windows overlooking a huge meadow of all daisies In the middle it says I love you Ann forever. Please live here with me for the rest of our lives. I start crying as always my husband is so romantic and I love him so much.
And they lived happily until the twins came and the loved happily ever after