Haunted By The Past

Enid
Daddy we have a problem, the past is back and is watching Ann again. I saw him today. He was standing watching her building. I don't think he recognized me. I called Ann and she said to call you immediately.
Andrew Lane
Listen are you there at her apartment right now?
Enid
No I left and am at a coffee shop watching him now. How did he find her again?
Andrew
Honey I wished I knew the answer to that question. I will be there soon and bring reinforcements. I guess he has friends still helping him on the force. Ann is in real danger and you are too. Your investigations are how he ended up in jail. We need to tell Ginny about this and now. Where did Ann go on her date?
Enid
I don't know dad. We should tell her what really happened the night John was killed. I will call Ginny now. She can track her boss at this point. I can't believe this guy their are major restraining orders against him. He killed my brother in law and made it look like an accident. John didn't have a chance. Apparently this cop spotted Ann at a restaurant with John and he decided he wanted her. He is like 50 now, and he barely got a slap on the wrist for killing John. I was prevented from giving evidence in the trial so he got off Scott free. We found out later he had been stalking Ann since the restaurant. She kept trying to move around using her pen name and finally used someone else to rent her apartment for her. So he's found her again. His name is Lewis Carpenter. His wife died in child birth, she looked amazingly like Ann.
Ginny
Enid called me and told me some very disturbing news and I immediately call James and informed him of the situation. I told him I was sending security to protect Enid and her father and posting a few close to Ann's place. I recommended he take Ann to his place to assure her safety. I ask Enid if she still has eyes on the guy?
Enid
Yes he is still here, but he is casing the place now. I just wished he could be locked up. Unfortunately he has friends who helps him get out of trouble.
Ginny
I am sending help to you and your father right now. She thanks me and suddenly I hear listen where is that sister of yours bitch. Enid can you hear me?
Lewis
Nope lady she can't hear you anymore. She is indisposed. If you know where her sister is you best be telling me now or poor Enid will be seeing her maker. Do we understand each other.
Ginny
I don't know where she is right at this moment. I suggested several places and she hasn't called me back. I am typing 911 and sending police to assist Enid and our security.
Lewis
Well I have her sister and until I get Ann back she will suffer. I think you know what I mean. I hadn't notice that the shop had cleared out of everyone but me and Enid. I look at the street outside and don't see anyone or anything moving. I know what this means. I am shit out of luck and have an unconscious hostage. So I need to escape to survive another day. I head to the back exits and walk out the door thinking I am getting out of here. I suddenly feel cold steel to both sides of my head. I am frisked and taken down hitting the concrete hard. Suddenly I feel someone doing a major frisk of me and they find my knives and my guns. They also find the drugs and needles in my pocket. I was going to drug Ann when I found her. She is mine, when I saw her I knew God gave me a second chance to have my wife at my side again and her name was Ann as well. I will never forget the day my Ann died. I lost my temper and hurt her badly. She went into labor and bled out from her injuries. The baby died as well. I lied and said she tripped and fell down the stairs at home and I found her that way. Of course they believed me. Little did they know I beat Ann regularly. She was too afraid to report me on it. So now her I am going to jail and this time I doubt my friends can help me.
Ginny
I called my guys on the scene and found out they caught the guy and Enid is on her way to the hospital. I tell my husband what has happened and that I need to go see if Enid is okay. He tells me to let him know if she needs anything at all. I get yo the hospital and it looks like a huge family reunion all for Enid Fowler. Her husband hugs me and says if you hadn't sent help who knows what he would have done to my Enid.
Ann
Enid faces Lewis off for me James is holding me and allowing me to cry on his shoulder. I thank him and Ginny for helping us tonight. I finally tell the whole story about Lewis and his obsessions. What I just recently learned is that he killed all three of my stalkers. Their families learned of their deaths from the morgue IDs. The DNA was Lewis's on all three. He killed them with his bare hands. My mom and dad tell me that Lewis will be going up for life now. I cry with them. This is all my fault. I will be spiking Enid if she survives. She is in a coma, he hit her pretty hard from what the witnesses told the cops and security.
Enid
Okay why am I seeing our grandparents on both sides. They died before any of us were born. It was the strangest thing. They were flying home from my parents destination wedding and the plane crashed leaving no survivors. It was engine failure. My parents honeymoon was cut short. They get pregnant that night though. I wave at them and the frown and tell me to stop going into the light with them, because my baby will like to be born. Okay this is too real for me. They tell me that twin girls are on their way to me and my husband and I am not allowed to die orders from headquarters. I no longer see the light and open my eyes to my beautiful man.