My Mothers New Friends

James
Ginny won't give me Ann's number no matter how hard I try to trip her up. I try my best and unfortunately the letters are still coming in. Ginny says we need to try a new ad and make it more appealing to a bigger part of the female population. She thinks that the legal parts should be removed and told to them
Ginny
Listen Mr London sir don't go into my things and try to get Ann's number again understand me?
James
Okay I am so sorry. Hey what's going on with mom and dad these days?
Ginny
Well your mother has a new writer friend named Nan Neal. She writes a bit of everything. She met her at the writers book signing. So they became friends and lunch together. She bought some for children and gifts others were for adults. She brought her into the charities for children. They are working on a few books for children and adolescents. I myself have no time to read the books. Someone we know keeps me quite busy.
Ann
I am meeting with Erica and a couple of her friends and family for a gabfest/lunch. Erica has some wonderful ideas on stories and she gave me free rein on them. Enid is still after me to go out with ad guy. I just say leave it alone will you.
Erica
I am having a great time with Nan Neal, she doesn't want anyone knowing her real name due to stalkers. I can understand that.I brought Ashley and Ariana with me today. I also brought Eloise Johnson and Lynn Collins with me to meet Nan. All love her writing.
Eloise
Omg your writing speaks to me even the children's books. Can you autograph my books please?
Erica
Eloise breathe, I am sure NaN can do that just bring them the next time we meet for lunch. You have no idea she's a big fan, but she's calm considering.
Ashley
I thought you would be moms age, the way you write it's like you are wise beyond your years. I read the children's books as well they are delightful. The artwork is amazing.
Ariana
I am with Ash, you are much younger than your written word implies.
Lynn
Well I love your work, but want more children's books from you on line.
Ann/Nan
My publisher is losing ground on doing that and I can't do it myself. My contract will be up soon and I owe one more book and I am going free lance in 6 months. Publishers have been trying to get my signature. They just want more than am willing to give them. I do all my artwork, I edit everything as well, and I was going to scan them to get them on line as well, but they refused to allow me to do it. They used my contract to stop me. They built a clause into the contract that they slipped in on the day of signing it. I was rushed and trusted them, I won't again. Now they are trying to bully me. I got an agent now and an attorney and am eating offers. The guy who signed me up keeps trying to get me to sign the same contract. He says sales are down on my books, so I have to take less money. Anyway that is not all he has been doing. He is married and keeps hitting on me.
Erica
Well a well placed knee to his balls would teach him a lesson. Lol Been there done that. What is his name dear?
Ann/Nan
Curtis Jones. I reminded him that he works for me not me for him. His wife found my number and cursed me out.  I have an agent in New York. She's sending a contract to my attorney and once I hire her she has 4 offers on the table already. Curtis is thinking he has an upper hand at this point. Wait until I leave, when I do others are following me as well. Anyway let's discuss anything other than my publishing woes.
Erica
I want to get your thoughts on a few story ideas along with my daughters and friends. I talk about a book on sexual exploits and instructional type of books for men and women as well. Basically how to satisfy both partners needs and how yo handle it all. As well as after the children come along and limit free time. I knew that would make them blush and laugh as well.
Ariana
Really mother? Sex education as comic relief lol.
Ashley
Oh Ari you know better than anyone that sex can be funny as hell. Especially when your parents turn the sprinklers on you during an orgasm lol.
Erica
Omg I almost forgot about doing that. Your father was pretty mad at both you girls and then the boys had to be hosed down regularly. At least you girls never got hosed down again.
Nan/Ann
Everyone joined in and we were laughing so hard the manager asked us to tone the noise levels down. I make plans to get together with Erica and her daughters soon. Lynn and Eloise asks to join us as well. I left it up to Erica to set the time and date. Erica asked me to join them for supper soon.
Ginny
Gina tried to get into Mr London's home today, she got away before the cops came. Isobel has been calling again. The three dates were not successful at all. I can't believe we have another huge bin of mail again. So we all work hard to get him more dates. I still think Ann would be the best choice for him.
James
Ginny do I have to find a wife really? Can't I stay single for life?
Ginny
Ask your parents and grandparents they are after you all the time. You decide if you want to let them all down or not. Also married people live longer. And companies trust married men around their wives at social events.