Another World

James
I am back from my trip to New York and have three more dates next week. I asked Ginny to check them out further. Along with Enid Fowler. Her timing was great, but a bit too great.
Ginny
I have news for James, it seems that Enid is Ann Lanes sister. Enid wrote the letters acting like Ann. I am telling him this morning. We hadn't scheduled her due to her sister being behind the letter writing that she had nothing to do with. We met and she said she wasn't really wanting to go out with ad guy as she calls him. Since she and her sister had no idea who he was when we met. It wasn't planned and they still don't know who he is yet. I explain this to him and tell him that Enid and her siblings along with their parents and spouses were their when he had dinner with Isobel. She was the only single one there.
James
So she is the one who isn't sure about having a meeting with me?
Ginny
She says that it wasn't her writing the letters and she never agreed to it, so she is passing on meeting you at all. Enid says she is just being stubborn is all. She showed me her picture and she has no problem finding dates, she just isn't willing to put herself out there yet. Apparently most guys her age expects sex only. So she is playing it by ear for now.
James
So do you have anything on her at all? Pictures and any details at all?
Ginny
We found one, but it is of her at her husbands funeral. I hand him the picture.
James
Wait I recall her from that night she led a huge group to the VIP area. She is rather beautiful. She refused to meet me?
Ginny
Yes, since she never wrote the letters and she hadn't planned on answering your ad at all, she thought it was a bad move. You have everything ready for the next three dates. Security spotted Gina and Isobel again trying to ingratiate themselves into your mothers good graces. They received the restraining orders right then and security whisked them away.
Ann
I finally told Ginny that I was an unwilling participant in the setup with ad guy. I also said that I didn't feel comfortable following through with the meeting. Enid shouldn't have done this at all.
The meeting of Erica London James mother.
Gina
I convinced Isobel to join me in meeting Erica London at a public event. She attends charity events along with going to clubs. I joined the one she faithfully goes to every week. I picked Isobel up and drove her to the Children's  Benefit Club, the club is for adults wanting to create charities for children in need. They allow most anyone to join it. So I joined it and brought a guest with me.
Isobel
Gina I don't think this is a good idea at all. I doubt James would appreciate it at all. This could screw up my chances with him.
Gina
I doubt it. After Erica meets you she will insist that you be brought to dinner. There she is now.
Erica
I am talking to our committee chairperson and we are in a deep conversation about our latest project and what we need to accomplish. When these two new members approach us. I start thinking that one of them seem awfully familiar to me. She introduces herself and her friend to us and starts talking a mile a minute.
Gina
Hi Mrs London it is nice to finally meet you, this is Isobel she just started dating James. We thought it would be rude of us if we didn't come by and say hi and meet James's mother.
Isobel
Mrs London eyes Gina and then something in her eyes change, its disgust. She smiles and asks me how long I have been dating James. I tell her we gave only been on one date do far and smile. She smiles and excuses herself from us.
Erica
I can't believe that slut Gina thinks I don;t know who she is and what she did to a friend of mines marriage. She went after her husband for his money. What she didn't know the money wasn't his at all. He had signed a prenuptial agreement. It had a fidelity clause in it. He cheated and lost it all. This Gina was the one he was found with at their home in their bed. She had been taking care of her dick mothers affairs and finally came home unexpectedly. The bitch had moved into her home and her bedroom. The husband paid no attention to his wife's closets or makeup. So he had no idea Gina had fine it. All hell broke loose and security escorted her husband and Gina naked to the front porch. Their clothing was thrown out with them. All their clothing. Gina even had the wife's jewelry on. Gina had taken a few expensive items and had to return them or go to jail. My friend found her clothes in the guest room hung up. The staff had been ordered by Gina to move it all. I can say this Isobel will not be joining us for anything at all since she is Ginas so called friend. James and I will talk and soon. Omg my fried just spotted Gina. All hell broke loose.
James
My mother just read me the riot act about Gina and Isobel. I tell that she sees them again she is to have them arrested. I explain that I have something to talk to her and dad about and videos to show her as well. I also let her know I am getting restraining orders against both Gina and Isobel. They can't come near my family or our properties ever again.
Three hours later
Arthur
I look at the recordings this Enid lady went out of her way to record and I am suspicious about her motives. I have already created iron clad prenuptial agreements for all our children. James's will is in my care as well. Power of attorney as well. He recommended we have copies in all of the safes along with our safety deposit boxes. After seeing this recording I can't fault him. I knew Gina was bad news even as a kid. She came on to me and I told her that I have a prime cut of beef at home why would I want spoiled hamburger lol. That still didn't dissuade her, I had security throw her out. Then we find that she broke up a good friends marriage. He tells me Isobel was a one time dinner and went no further. After the recording her has restraining orders keeping them from us again.
James
Mom, dad I have to leave now. If you see either one of them have security remove them and call about violating the order. I have to meet another date tonight.