Cold hard Facts Recorded

Enid
I decide to go on a fact finding mission. Fact one these wenches are going down. I track down the manager of the restaurant and as if he can get an important message to the guy who had his bodyguards take out the gold digger. I explain that he is being conspired against and I recorded the proof. He calls someone and explains that he has someone needing to speak to head of security it is urgent.
Ginny
The restaurant calls me and says I need to talk to someone who has some urgent information on my boss and his dinner companion and the woman he had escorted out of the restaurant. I make a reservation to meet the lady there in 15 minutes.
15 minutes later
Ginny
I arrive looking at the manager and a small lady with a familiar face. She says listen you need to see this and show it to your boss.
Enid
He will want to see this. I stumbled upon them the same night in the parking area. I recorded everything. I was there when he had his MIBs throw a woman out and reminded her of her restraining orders. I had to leave and come back, when I saw his date and the woman he threw out walking towards each other. I found it odd, so I started recording as they walked towards each other. This is what they spoke about. I have it on a usb for you and your boss.
Ginny
I take the phone from her and watch it and omg. How did Isobel get through the processes. I am going to have to check and look into everything including James's attorneys and assistants. Mrs Fowler tells me she recorded all of it along with seeing Isobel leaving with a man and she was quite chummy in the recording. Public PDA turned PG13. She said it shocked her that she was able to hide all this from him and his security. I ask if she wants something to eat and we have lunch after she hands me two usb thumb drives. I get her number just in case we need the original. At this point we might have a criminal case.
Enid
Well at least this ladies boss is an EOE. She is his head of security. I enjoyed meeting her and saving her boss from these two wicked witches. I tell her my sister is single, but just have had some bad guys in her life after her husband was killed. I fail to mention my attempt to set her up with ad guy. She gets a beep and has to leave, she pays for our meals and hands me her card and says if you ever want to have lunch let me know okay.
Ginny
I appreciate you bringing this to our attention and getting everything recorded. I am needed at work immediately. We walk down together and I head out and she leaves in her Vw rabbit convertible. It is a beautiful shade of sea foam green. I chuckle as I see her pull her sea foam green glasses on and heads out of the garage. I get back to the London building. As soon as I walk inside I am asked to join James and security teams inside the conference rooms.
James
Ginny we have an issue with Gina, she visited my mother today. She told my mom about the ad. Isobel or someone else must have told her so we have to ask them about it. My mom was upset and gave me hell for it. She said some choice things regarding the ad. Gina introduced Isobel to my mom Ginny.
Ginny
Well you need to tell your mom the truth and then show her what's on this usb thumb drive.
James
She hands it to me and I watch it and ask where did she get this at? Then she tells me that someone saw the team throw Gina out and. Me mentioning the restraining order. She happened to notice Gina approaching Isobel and she said it seemed odd so she started recording them and got this and found out how to contact her.
Ginny
James we need to show this to your mom and dad along with an outside lawyer just in case we have a dirty attorney or their assistants. Have someone else handle the prenuptial agreement and your will. I am sure we could press charges against them. But let's find out more.
James
Okay everyone we have to watch these two like a hawk and I want my family protected as well. Let's get a restraining order on both these ladies. They are not allowed near any of the London's or our properties. I want it quickly. Okay everyone you know what to do, double security and have tails on Gina and Isobel at all times. Ginny who gave you this and can you contact her?
Ginny
Her name is Enid Fowler, she was at the restaurant when Gina was thrown out and heard it all. She caught all that after you had left. She went to the restaurant and  asked if they could contact you for her it was urgent. They contacted me and I met her today that was where I was at when you called. She showed me it on her phone and handed me the two usb thumb drives. We had lunch and I gave her my card and got her information and that's when you called me.
James
Arrange a meeting with her soon, before my trip please. I call my Oa Janice and tell her to reschedule my meetings and arrange to meet with my mom and dad. I call the siblings and give them the low down.
Two hours later
James
Dad, mom and I have viewed the treachery and dad says let's get all the documents ready now and have them in my safe, your moms safe and all our safe deposit boxes. Ginny will also keep copies of them in her safe and lock box as well.