Enid Faces Facts

Ann
I am just livid that my sister would do this to me. I think isolation from me is her punishment. She will not know if I actually meet this guy. So right now it is a wait and see and then make a choice as to whether to meet him or not. I am going to inform my family what Enid did and then say nothing more about it. Of course using the NDA as a reason to not discuss him at all. So far I have no idea who he is, but he has a lot of security. I am exiling Enid until she learns her lesson. I think I will write about Enid and her manipulative nature. I think it could be a comedy. Hehehe. I will name her Esmerelda, she hates that name lol. Oh the ideas I am thinking of. She will be the the evil stepmother forcing me the victimized stepchild into a marriage I want no part of lol. I believe I have my plot.
Enid
No letters have came yet. It is a lost cause I guess. I guess it is a wait and see again. I just think they already found their wife to be, so I stop writing the letters. I decide to check on the ad for the next two weeks. If it is there in 3 weeks I will write again. Now how do I inform Ann. That is going to be fun not. Oh what a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive. That web is my family and it has me for sure when they find out my Cupid activities.
Ann
I am still trying to figure out who the ad guy is. I can't believe Enid did this to me. Curiosity is getting the better of me. I want to know who ad guy is now. He must be high profile since he has security teams in place. Makes me think he is very well off. But so am I after my husband was killed. It took years to solve everything. My attorneys told me that it went fast compared to other suits. I don't really know how personal ads work, but I am betting with that ad he got quite a few letters..
Tilly White
I am waiting for mr mysterious ad guy. We are having dinner in the VIP section at a high class joint he knows. A private area, I guess he wants to keep everything private. I watch as I see a very good looking man heads this way. Omg it's James London. Omg he is coming this way. Suddenly he shakes my hand and introduces himself to me. I am in shock, this guy can have anyone he wants and he chose to have dinner with me.
James
I do think Tilly is awestruck, the last thing I need is a stalker and she has it written all over her demeanor. This date will end early, I can't sit here while she looks like a fish out of water. Security is close by us just in case. We finally get through dinner, I do my secret nod and my phone rings. I announce I need to take the call. I am listening to Ginny as she says so the date is going badly and it's time for an emergency exit, I guide us through the restaurant and say well it was nice meeting you Miss White, but work awaits. I escort her to her car and as I turn to leave  and she shocks me with a kiss that I hadn't anticipated. I step back and head back to my car. She proceeds to follow me to my car and tries to get inside. I finally had to tell her that I believe we aren't compatible and it was nice to meet her, but as far as becoming my wife it isn't happening. She lunged at me and tried still to get into my car. My security reminded her of the agreement she signed about if either one of us don't wish to pursue the relationship. We go our own ways never to cross paths again, well not intentionally. Two down several others to go. Three more before I fly to New York for a week on business.
Ginny
James called me about Tilly and her aggressive manner. I warned him that she might be trouble. I have three ready to go this week. We don't do weekends for these dates. They would try to stay around and that's not happening unless James and the lady wishes it. I had to set some ground rules for security. No one follows James to his car, they are to be stopped and told get into their own car and leave. James is sure he saw her circling the building he lives in. This morning there is no doubt she followed him. I set his other dates up for him. He has three dates set this week.
James
Ginny told me to meet them at the same place for their date. I chose it because it has private areas and my security can get to me quickly. Today Gina Matteo is meeting me, okay how did she slip through the process? But I miss seeing the small Auburn lady also headed towards another VIP section with a huge group following her. As I watch Gina come towards me, I see my actual date also headed towards us. Oh this going to be epic. Isabel Garcia watches as Gina tries to touch me, I nod to security and they stop her. I have a restraining order against her and she knows it. I go around her and greet Isabel and take her into our area. I hadn't realized how close we were to the group with the auburn hair until I hear a beautiful voice angry about Enid doing something very wrong. I hear ad and how dare she write letters on her behalf as her. I hear gasps and then Enid how could you do that.
Ann
Okay Enid want to confess or you want me to rat you out for what you did? Here is your one chance to confess your manipulation of my life.
Enid
Ann I was trying to get you married okay. Okay I wrote letters to a guy who had an ad advertising for a wife. I pretended to be Ann. I wrote a few letters.
Ann
A few more like 12 and gave my contact information. How I found out was that someone called and I met with her. She vets all his prospective dates. So now I am on their list of their potential wife candidates. Apparently he has a few to go through before his next trip.
James
Okay Isabel and I were quiet while we heard all of that. We chuckled and ordered and stared talking about the coincidences in life. Isabel is a contender for sure. We eat and I walk her to her car and tell her I am interested in another date and kiss her on her cheek. I tell her that I still have the others to get through and we will have another date after I come back from my business trip.
Isabel
I know exactly who I am coming to meet tonight. Gina set it all up for me and told me how to dress and act to get another date. I plan on nailing James and marrying him. I will live in the lap of luxury for the rest of my life. Gina will be paid monthly for life. I just have to get him to the altar and marry him and sign all the documents. That prenuptial agreement is going to be lost his attorney will not have his either. I have friends who want London money too.
Enid
Hmmm I thought I saw some MIB suits take that one out earlier and the woman with her is the guys date. Why would she be talking to his date since from the scene I saw and heard he has a restraining order against the one he had thrown out. I decide to record it and I get an earful. They are scamming him, well not on my watch.