Chapter 3

Third person's pov

"Go pack your things" Hoseok raise his eyebrow at his father's direction thinking that he might have heard him wrong. he pushed himself from the wall and took a few steps towards his father.

"Say what now old man?" He asked putting both if his hands inside the pocket of his hoodie and tilting his head on the side. hoseok wasn't really scared of his father, he use to but when he turned 18 he was able gather all his courage to stand up for himself and eventually he was able to fight back whenever his father would do something shitty.

"i SAID, go pack your things" His father's voice was a lot louder and stren this time and hearing those worlds clearly made hoseok scoffed, was this old man planning to kick him out? 'the fucking audacity though' hoseok thought laughing mentally.

"you're stupid for thinking i would do that especially at this hour" he said chuckling darkly, this wasn't really the first time they had this kind of conversation- hell there was even a time where his father threw all his stuff outside and so did he the next day as a return for what his father did, so it didn't bother hoseok that much.

"hoseok get your things and get out they're waiting for you" 'they?' hoseok asked himself along with other questions like 'who is this man referring to?' and 'did this guy hit his head?' but he tried his best not to show any sign of confusion on his face and believed that this man is just high.

"Did you hit your head or have you gone mad and started imagining shit?" Hoseok snorted, but rather than an answer a sigh escaped his father's mouth looking back down on the ground.

' oh great, is he going to act as the victim now?' he sarcastically asked himself rolling his eyes.

"honey what's going on?" Hoseok's mother asked with a tone and expression full of concern and confusion.

"i lost" Hoseok laughed making both of his parents look at him because of his sudden burst of laughter.

"you lost? What's new? You always lose that's why you never get to help around here much. you always waste your money gambling or doing shit that i don't even care about" hoseok said smirking making his father frown, he clenched his jaw glaring at his son.

"how dare you say that? I got you in your school, i give you something to eat, i raised you with my money and that's what you're going to say?!" his father screamed, while hoseok gave him an innocent look in return 'finally, be fair and show your true color asshole' hoseok thought.

"Oh did you? Is this the part where i should say thank you for all of those? Well bullshit, you ain't gonna hear that shit coming from me old man" His father's anger reached it's peak within seconds, he clenched his hand and walk towards the boy with the desire to beat the shit out of him.

"why you piece of shit-" he cursed grabing the boy by the collar but before he could land a punch on the boy's face the only woman of the house stopped them both.

"Stop! Please, the two of you! just for once can we please stay in one place without yelling at each other? Please- just please" his mother pleaded them, her voice becoming faint in the middle of her statement. hoseok gave his father a cocky smirk tilting his head on the side once again while he glare down at his son, his fist shaking in anger.

"just go and get your things and leave" he said pushing the boy harshly making him stumble back but hoseok was able to keep himself balanced, he scoffed fixing his crumpled collar.

"why are you telling hoseok to leave?" Hoseok's mother asked knitting her eyebrows but the man answered silence.

"yeah old man, answer mom's question, why huh?" hoseok ask taunting his father who started gritting his teeth, keeping his glare towards the boy.