chapter 17

"Its because he is not a vampire" she heard the familiar Poseidon's voice.

She turned taken aback, to look at him leaning on the door.

"He is not a va-vampire?? Then what is he???" She asked half confused half unbelievable.

"He is a Zhang" suga said walking in front of her chickly with his hands in his pockets.

"A Zhang??? What's that???" she asked.

"Zhang's are a different species but are very identical to Vampires. They have all the abilities a vampire possess." Jin began.

"But their bites are not like that of the vampires. Their bites give immense unbearable pain. Its so many times painful than a vampires." Jimin continued.

"But then one's a victim is been bitten by a Zhang then the probability of the person living is just 2%, the rest is he/she definitely dying. They are dangerous than vampires that's why they can't handle the blood thirst during a full moon. They loose themselves completely" suga ended.
She clutched onto the bed she was sitting in taking in everything he said.

"Then how am I living??? Didn't he bite me" she questioned.

"I dont think you know the meaning of a real biting??" suga mocked.

"Hyeri, jungkook didn't allow it to happen. All that time he tried to bite he was trying his level best not to bite you though the blood thirst was a lot dominating his mind. He didn't bite you, he just dug his fangs a little onto your skin that's it and that's not called bitting." Jin said keeping a hand on hers.

"But it did hurt" she mumbled

"His fangs pierced your skin so isn't that obvious. This is the least pain he could give you"

"jungkook is a gem hyeri, he would never hurt you" Jin smiled.

She gave a small smile slowly her heart willing to believe him.

*

He slowly opened his eyes and looked above at the clouds that were calm yet dark.

Observing the surroundings he felt someone move beside him.

"You're awake" he heard the familiar voice of his hyung.

He got up and rested his hands on his head recalling what happened yesterday. All he remembered was standing at the garden and his vision becoming red in colour as soon as he smelled something sweet.

"Hyung what happened yesterday?" he asked looking at Jin who took a place beside him.

"Jungkook....yesterday......" Jin hesitated.

"Yesterday what hyung???" jungkook asked curiously feeling uneasy at jin's hesitance.

"You........nearly bit hyeri"

Once he finished his sentence jungkook's eyes widened not able to believe what his hyung said.
"Wh-what???"

Jin nodded "you nearly bit her yesterday but thank God we were on time and saved her"

Jungkook rubbed his hands on his face "what the hell hyung how could I do it. I'm such a monster. How will I face her now?"

"look here jungkook-ah stop blaming yourself and we know that you can't control your blood thirst during full moons. And I'm sure even hyeri will understand" jin consoled his brother.

Jungkook nodded.
"once you're done with all your work come have food. Get it" jin said and walked out.

Jungkook banged the bed he was sitting on as the clouds flashed a lightning.