chapter 41

Before she could think anything further she felt two of his fangs pierce her skin sending immediate pain.

The pain was unbearable as it spread throught out her body. She clenched onto his shirt the moment he sucked her blood painfully.

The time she felt the pain she let out a scream making the whole surrounding silent as all their eyes went to the source of sound.

Namjoon's eyes widened looking at the unexpected outcome of jungkook drinking her blood. While the others couldn't still figure out why he did this.

"Noooooooo" zeus's scream was heard but all that didn't matter for hyeri, as she was going through a very hard time.

Tears left hyeri's eyes but pain was felt in jungkook's heart. His eyes closed tight and his grip on hyeri got warmer trying to divert all the guilt on himself.

The bite of a Zhang is said to be the most painful one and she was experiencing it, like said it really was, she felt like she was been stabbed by a million knives.

He gently rubbed her neck with his thumb to soothe her but it didn't work , because now he had to dig his fangs a level deeper to suck more blood.

Though he wanted to stop it, he couldn't because once you've started there's no stopping.

He broke the contact with great struggle and went near her ear,
"Sorry, I love you"

He whispered in her ear and went to the opposite side of her neck and dug his fangs deeper into her skin sucking out her blood. When this happened her pain doubled. She screamt in pain as her hands trailed to his hand that was on her neck.  Her legs got weak and she trembled to stand.

"Jungkook...." she whispered weakly. His heart clenched the moment he heard her. He immediately threw his arm around her waist and lifted her up in his embrace continuing to feed.

Zeus got up red with rage he swirled his hands shutting his eyes close murmering a spell.

Hyeri' calmed down when he pulled his fangs out, she felt her energy drained out.

She felt his tears drop on her bite mark and the sound of his guilt reach her ear.

Finally pulling back he looked at her with puffy and swollen eyes. He took in more pain than anyone about biting her. He felt more guilt than anyone that he was ready to throw himself at any knife next but only after he kills Zeus with his own hands.

She managed to pull a smile on her face and wiped his tears off before completely collapsing.

"I'm so sorry hyeri" he said his eyes pleading for forgiving him.

She shook her head slightly,
"Never be, I love you too" she whispered sniffling.

Jungkook flinched and yelped as the power he was gaining was immensely strong. It was filling him up from his toes to his torso to his neck.

Suddenly Something hit jungkook with bright red light on the side, sending him flying and landing on the ground hard.

Her eyes widened as she saw the one behind it. There he was, at the top of his anger, king of god's with his famous, powerful weapon.
A shining sliver sword with tremendous evil spirit powers,

THE RELV