chapter 23

She was sitting near the table and cutting vegetables. Jin had decided to make something special today.

Hae na sat Infront of her and helped Jin.

"yah who's there??" Jin searched for the members when everyone were sitting right there.

He was rather searching for the right person to hand over the work to since he had to go take a shower.

He scanned the members while even she turned and did the same,
Namjoon was working in his laptop completely involved so, no.

Then her eyes moved to suga who was resting in the couch. Her eyes widened..never. No one dares to wake him up.

Then her eyes landed on Jimin and taehyung who were busy playing. She scoffed, at times they act like kids and they tell her that she had never grown up. They won't come even if Jin called. And Jin won't even call because he knows how well taehyung cooks. So no.

Then hoseok, but just then he was been called by namjoon for helping him out.

So all left out is only one person.

"jungkook-ah come here" Jin called.

Jungkook looked at Jin and crossed his brows

"what hyung??"

"can you please take over my place and do this I will go take a shower and come" Jin said standing up.

Jungkook couldn't deny his hyung's request so he nodded and sat beside hae na and Infront of hyeri.

"carefull hyeri" Jin pointed to the knife and walked up the stairs.

"Your doing it wrong, you should peel it like this" hae na demonstrated and received the smallest nod ever.

"are you comfortable here hae na??" jungkook asked genuinly. Because just by seeing her he knew that she wasnt a strong vampire.

Hae na was flustered by his question. Hyeri felt low and angry on herself for feeling it again. How could she get jealous on her friend who was so kind to her.

She gripped the knife tighter as her eyes were down but completely not focussing on what she was doing.

"Uh.. I'm comfortable oppa. Thanks for your concern" hae na blushed.

"i think you need to drink more blood because you look really weak" he added not worried, just concerned of only as his hyung's sister and nothing else.

Him, being the god of underworld doesn't make him completely bad.

'never has he asked me this' another soul thought.

Hae na looked at him shocked that he was speaking so much to her as all he spoke was just two lines.

"Ah sure oppa. That last I drank was yesterday and I didn't have today. I will go have after some time, I never skip it don't worry, you know I can't really control my blood thirst these days" she said smiling.

Hyeri was literally burning inside and was too focused on calming herself down that she didn't concentrate on what she was doing.

"aaaaaaah" she yelped in pain which she felt in her finger. She had cut the knife a little through her finger flesh. She looked at it and saw blood bleeding a lot since it was a bit of a deep and big cut.

Her cries alerted everyone.

"Hyeri" taehyung got up.

Her eyes blurred as the tears welled up in her eyes, flowing down.

"Its paining!!!" she cried gripping her finger with her hand.

"JIN HYUNG!!!!" Jimin ran to call him.
Taehyung ran towards her with hoseok.

"hyeri wait Jin hyung will come now. Couldn't you be more careful" he scolded her but both of them were a little distant from her. They couldn't risk going near her as they would lose control of themselves. There eyes turned to the colour of bright red but got switched back to black as they turned away from her.

But Someone else took her attention

"Are you alright hae na???"