chapter 26

"EOMMA!!!??"

She pushed jungkook with all her might and ran to her mom who was now laying down on the floor with ample amount of blood though bleeding slowly from her neck.

Hyeri's eyes widened " eomma??EOMMA??? WAKE UP!! WAKE UP" she shook her hoping she would wake but, no.

Tears were flowing uncontrollably from her eyes, she wanted to see her mom so much these days but now this would be her last time seeing her.

Was her mom really not going to make it? Was that it?

"Eo-eomma wake up" she stroked her mom's hair. The mark of a vampire bite was clearly visible on the side of her mom's neck. Her heart clenched with pain as she held her mom's hands with shivering hands.

The thought of never seeing her made her impulsive,

"No no she can't die..." She shook her head like as if she was thinking something.

"Jungkook jungkook" she mumbled his name and turned towards him who was controlling himself from leaving out any tears.

She strolled to him who was standing near the door frame and caught his collar.

"Jungkook, you have powers dont you?? Please get back my mom, please" she shook him weakly with his collar but intern he couldn't do anything but shake his head as a tear managed to slip out finally.

Suga turned his head away not wanting to see her in this state.

"Jungkook you will get her back right? for me???" She pleaded with her big eyes which was completely wet and red at the moment.

"Hyeri'......" Jungkook' looked at her helpless.

Her lips trembled and she took a few steps back from him not able to believe the bitter reality.

She looked down,

"Jin?? Jin can right?? Isn't he the god of healing power???" She started getting insane.

"SOMEONE DO SOMETHING!!!" She screamt crying clenching onto her hair. She was getting mad.

Jungkook walked towards her and held her shoulders

"Hyeri......stop this. Calm down" he tried calming her down but she tried to remove his grip off her soon she stopped when she saw yoongi gazing at the side from long.

Her eyes directed towards what he was seeing and her eyes widened.

There was something written on the wall with blood.

"Meet you soon babe"

It was followed by their mark.

Clenching her fist she came to a decision that she was going to kill Zeus today.

"he is dead" she cursed and stormed out of the room.

Jungkook followed her" HYERI HYERI'"

She was deaf to anyone who came to her now.

When she was going to open the main door.

"SONG HYERI'" he caught her hand stopping her.

"Leave me!!!" she yanked his hand off her red with rage.

"what the hell are you doing hyeri?" he exclaimed looking worried.

"I'm going to kill that low sick jerk" she sweared.

He caught her hand harshly" you'r not going anywhere" he firmly said,

"LET GO OF ME!" she struggled to get out his grip but he was unbelievably strong.

" I won't. Look hyeri don't act crazy" jungkook said sternly.

"IM NOT. YOU ARE. CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND??"

"i do understan-"

"NO YOU DONT...you don't....she i-is my mo-mom jungkook.....my .......mom" she broke down.

His face drooped low and his eyes softened witnessing her like this.

Yes, he was angry too. So angry that he would torture that Zeus to death. But now wasnt the right time.

He pulled her towards him and embraced her. She squeezed her eyes shut and clenched onto his shirt as she cried. But later on she started punching his chest softly.

"why... Just why...." she cried continuing to give the soft punches.

"Please get her back jungkook ah.... Please for me" she weeped "she can't leave..me like this. I..only have..h..her" she cried harder.

He stroked her hair soothing, calming her down and planted a kiss at the top of her head.

They arrived home as yoongi stayed back at hers and insisted her to leave with jungkook.

She was lifeless, no support of emotion was present within her. Jungkook's one hand was around her shoulder.

Before she could even open the door it itself swung open revealing hae na.

"oh hyeri you'r back" she said making everyone move to the door.

"Did you see your mom and talk to her" she asked unknowingly.

Everyone saw hyeri tearing up as soon as hae na asked it. She cupped her mouth and ran to her bedroom.

"what happened hyung???? Why is she crying??" taehyung asked baffled. Just then yoongi entered.

"The dark souls killed her mom" namjoon said getting shocked looks from all especially jungkook and yoongi who just arrived.

"yah namjoon-ah you knew it?" yoongi asked furrowing his brows.

"yeah we knew it"