chapter 20

"Soon" he finished with just one word like as if he predicted the future. At times namjoon sounds so suspicious...
Sighing she looked down not having any other go she nodded slowly.

She got up and walked to the door but before reaching out to the handle she stopped and asked the question which she dreaded to ask since this morning, no since she came here, every moment she was thriving to ask this and not to lie she didn't want him to reject it.

"namjoon can I go meet my mom??" she asked softly neither trying to believe he will let her nor trying to get her hopes high.

Placing his pen down on the study table he got up and approached her. His big muscular form looking down upon her like as if she was a small rat with hungry eyes, hungry for his acceptance.

"I'll..see" he said giving a small smile. A smile of unsurety.

She returned back a smile that she could muster, feeling a little down at his response but still she just wished that her dream would come true. Of meeting her aged mom, just once atleast and walked out of his room.

As soon as she stepped out the whole room's brightness dimmed and soon the light disappeared into air, leaving the wise man in contemplation, his mind saying something he denied to accept.

"What did he mean by I'll see" she thought at namjoon's words as she got down the stairs "but he looked like he wouldn't allow me...."

When she stepped down she spotted Taehyung and Jimin till hogging the pancake they made.

"Are you serious your still having your food !! It's already been 3 years since you started eating !!" she frowned with her hands on her hip, making her look like a mom.

"Are you sure you're a vampire???" she asked taking a seat Infront of them.

"Want us to show you if we are??" Jimin said smirking standing up. Detecting a bad Vibe from him she immediately shook her head declining the worst offer.

"NO...thanks" she smiled awkwardly.

"oh hyeri this is for you" Jimin said sliding a plate towards her. The plate screeched on the glass of the table and stopped Infront of her.

It had the heart pancake which she made untouched making her elated.

"who made it?" She asked in awe.

"your secret lover" taehyung said smiling sheepishly wriggling his brows.

"mine??? Secret lover??? Wait when did I have one" she asked pointing at herself.

"The one whom you said to go to hell" taehyung elaborated to make it clear for her.

Her eyes widened, not it can't be..... "jungkook???"

Both of them looked at each other and nodded.
"did he do this really??" she asked pointing at it, not believing her eyes, did her optic nerves send wrong signals by any chance??

Not wanting to waste his effort she had the pancake. She would be lying if she said it tasted bad. It was awesome, the taste when a pro chef cooks, like......her.

"looks like hyeri is enjoying something without me" she heard Jin's voice.

"Obviously hyung who do you think made it for her???" Jimin teased.

"and who is that?"

"who else the jeon jungkook" taehyung cupped his cheek with his hand.

Jin's eyes widened and patted his ear "did I hear it correct,? Jungkook made it for her??? Are you sure he is okay taehyung-ah??" Jin asked surprised.

"don't take it wrong guys he made it only because he had what I made for me. That's it. nothing else" she justified his act.

"Whatever sails your boat hyeri'" Jin said smiling.

"and hyeri today your gonna meet someone"

"Who??" she asked clueless.

"It's a secret" Jin whispered.

'who can it be??'

HEY GUYS LONG TIME NO SEE. AO HERE IS THE NEXT CH. I SERIOUSLY DONT EVEN KNOW IF PEOPLE ARE READING IT.

ANYWAYS, HAVE FUN.

LOVE Y'ALL