Thirteen- Sirius

Suit shopping.

Today we're going shot shopping for James and Lily's wedding which, granted, is a year away but James wants everything done and dusted well before the wedding.

"What sort of colour theme is it?" I ask, James shrugs "Lily wants periwinkle so I can either have a periwinkle suit or a black suit with a periwinkle tie" replied James "I'd go for the latter, mate" I say, he nods.

We all end up buying black suits with periwinkle ties and I mean...I think we'll look decent on the actually day of the wedding. Let's hope so anyways.

TIME SKIP TO THE WEDDING

James and lily are married. They are the Potters. I couldn't be happier. "Mate, you actually did it. I owe you ten galleons" I say, clapping James on the back once we reach the hall for their party. "Told you" says James, smirking as I hand him the ten galleons "fuck sake that means I owe you 5 galleons and 20 sickles because I was being awkward" says Remus.

"Well you shouldn't doubt me boys" says James. Remus slips his hand round my waist and I smirk at him. He kisses me and in all honesty as much as I'm happy for my best friend, I can't help but feel a pang of jealousy about the fact that he can get married and I can't.

Remus and I walk outside where there's a small but beautiful garden. "You know, I never thought James would be the first of us to get married" says Remus, I laugh dryly "well, I mean we got together before he got with Lily so I think we win" I reply jokingly.

"What are we taking about?" My cousin, Nymphadora Tonks walks over to us, nosing around like she always does "nothing that will interest you, Tonks" I reply, a smirk on my face so she knows I'm not telling her to fuck off

"Good because James wants you, he's a little bit tipsy but he said he wants to dance with you, Sirius so get your ass in there and dance" says Tonks smiling, I roll my eyes "well I can't miss this opportunity can I, I'll be back" I say, I peck Remus on the lips and leave him to get to know my cousin better.

"James, Tonks said you wanted me" I say, James smiles, clearly on the verge of being drunk "Sirius! My main man! Come here! Dance with me" says James all too cheery for my liking, he does however end his sentence with a burp "charming isn't he?" Asks Lily, I chuckle and shake my head "you chose well, Lils" I say, she smiles

"Dance with me!" Orders James again, so I do. I dance with him for a while before he pulls me aside "can I tell you a secret" says James "of course you can mate" I reply knowing it's probably going to be something stupid "you won't tell anyone not even Remus? Or Sirius? He can't know either" asks James, I smile, amused at my friends drunken state

"Go ahead, James" I say, he burps and sways for a moment "lily is pregnant..shhh! And we agreed that Sirius will be the godfather. But don't tell Sirius, shhh" says James, I gawk at him. "James mate, drink some water" I say, he burps and walks away

"Lily" I say, she turns and greets me with a smile "whats up, Padfoot?" Asks Lily happily. Really don't want to ruin the happiest day of her life but this is kind of important because well...I might just have the responsibility of godfather and...well I need to know if that's true or not "so you may or may not have noticed that James is rather...well he's trolleyed" I state, Lily nods "I noticed" replies Lily

"Well he asked if he could tell me a secret and me thinking that it was going to be something stupid I already knew told him to tell me and well...he told me something I don't think I was meant to know" I say, Lily frowns "what did he say?" Asks Lily, worry tainting her voice which leads me to believe what James said was true

"He told me your pregnant" I state "and that I'm to be the godfather of your child" I add. Lily's mouth gapes open and there's silence for a moment of two. I really need to work on the timing of things "I'm going to kill my husband. We were going to announce it at the end of the wedding. I am pregnant yes and you are to be the godfather of our child. Only because you mean so much to James and he told me after everything you went through with your family you deserve someone who will love you as much as family should and while he knows you have him he's afraid you might think he's going to disengage himself from the group and so he wanted you to be godfather of our child" explains Lily.

I hug her "oh Lily this is wonderful!" I exclaim "so you'll be the godfather?" Asks Lily happily, I nod "of course, I'll spoil that child rotten" I reply smirking. Lily smiles "well then, my lady, will you have this dance with me?" I ask, bowing down with my hand outstretched to her, she giggles "why yes, Mr Black, I will" replies Lily. She takes my hand and we dance for what seems like hours.

What a wedding. This is the most amazing party I've ever been to I think. But where's Remus? He's probably dancing somewhere with some family member or something so I don't worry about it.

Eventually it's time for Lily and James to cut the cake. After shoving cake in each other's faces we all go back to dancing and drinking, some of us more the latter.

I don't think I've ever felt so happy in my entire life.

___________________________

Hello there my lovelies!

I'm trying to get back into the swing of writing regularly again bc I don't want to have you guys miss out on content so here's another chapter!

Anyways, thank you for all your love and support I love you all with my whole heart!

Have a beautiful day you wonderful specimens :))

Stay safe
Stay wonderful
Stay strong
Stay smiling
And most importantly, stay rainbow

All my everlasting love, Blue xxx