Chapter 9: Adjusting

Angel's POV:

I looked around at all the guards who were watching me and Kianna. I felt so uncomfortable. I looked up at Kianna. She was staring at a wave of seaweed. Me and her were told, by King Charles, to just sit here until he and Joel came back. I haven't seen Grace or Ellie since I woke up this morning. It was getting late tonight and I wanted to see my best friends.

I impatient and began do swim towards the door. "Angel where are you going?" Kianna asked. "I'm going out to see my friends." I said. "Angel, Charles said to stay here." She said. "I don't care. I wanna see my friends." I said. I opened the door and there was Joel and Charles. They looked at me. "Angel? Where are you going?" Charles asked.

"I wanna see my friends. I haven't seen them since yesterday." I said. "Angel, we told you. It's not safe for you to go out by yourself. You're not trained to fight off a Babador." He said. He pushed me back inside. "Can't I learn later?" I asked. "Angel, trust me. Those Babadors are tough. Really tough. They're crazy strong." Kianna said. I looked at her.

"Don't you kill those thins? You take them out with ease." I said. "Because I'm well trained. I've been doing this for years." She said. "Angel she's right. They are very tough and very strong and if you're not careful, they can kill you." Joel said. "How bout we leave them alone, they'll leave us alone? We don't go near them, they won't come near us." I said.

Charles shook his head. "It doesn't work like that. They kill on sight." He said. I groaned. "Angel, we don't have time to deal with you right now." Charles said. He looked at me. "A house been built for you though." He said. "Really?" I asked. He nodded. Joel took me outside and we swam around Oceania. We came to a house and headed inside, I looked around.

"Well what do you think?" Joel asked. "It's awesome but I don't want to live here by myself. I don't like being alone." I said. "Oh." He said. I looked at him. "Hey! Can Grace and Ellie live with me?" I asked. "I guess. That's up to them." He said. I clapped them swam out the door. I looked around for Grace and Ellie. I looked back at Joel. He was staring at me. "What?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Nothing." He said. "Do you know they could be?" I asked. "Grace and Ellie? They like to go out to Mako Island. But you're not trained to go out alone. The Babador will take you down." He said. "Then why didn't you train me now?" I asked. "Have you even figured out your powers yet?" He asked. "Yes." I said. He raised his eyebrows.

"Show me." He said. I raised my hand used my powers to make a small bubble appear from the surrounding water. Then I made it twist itself around into a whirlpool. Then I froze it. It began do freeze the rest of the water so I quickly heated it up. Joel gasped. "What?" I asked. "You learned how to do all that this fast?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yeah. Grace and Ellie helped me. "Now can you come with me to find them?" I asked. "Hold on. Let me go find Kyle and Sumi. Safety in numbers." He said. We swam to a house and headed inside. "Hey. Angel, this is Kyle's Dad. This is Angel, the queen's daughter." Joel said. They both bowed to me. "No no. Don't do that. We don't know if that is true." I said.

"Don't start. Where's Kyle?" Joel asked. "Upstairs with Sumi. They had two reads with them." He said. We swam upstairs and Joel opened a door. I gasped when I saw Kyle making out with Ellie. "Ellie!!" I said. They both jumped and moved away. "I mean damn. Nobody know how to knock." Kyle said, angrily. "Where's Grace?" I asked, angrily. I heard a door open.

"Here I am." Grace said, breathlessly. I quickly grabbed her and Ellie and swam out the house. I turned around and glared at them. "What?" Grace asked, blushing. I turned around and swam away to my new house. "Angel!! Alright look!! We're sorry but you haven't been out of the palace all day." Ellie said.