Chapter 31

"Sagar! I've been waiting for so long, please can fix my laptop first, I need to email a few designs!" Meera cried out to a busy and frustrated IT guy

"Meera yaar, let me do Satish Sir's work please, or he'll get me fired" The man said in frustration. He began clicking a few programs as Meera looked on. Suddenly he opened a power point presentation, just before he was going to exit it, Meera stopped him. 

"Wait wait wait, one minute" Meera said skeptically as she suddenly took the mouse in her hand and scrolled through the presentation. She gasped, it was Arjun's presentation on the jaipuriya group, the presentation that had been deleted at the last moment allowing her to give the presentation. Arjun had assumed that Meera tampered with his laptop. but why did mr. satish have it here? And if he did have it, why didn't he say anything that day. She was lost in deep thought when she got interrupted. 

"Meera yaar, what are you doing? if someone sees you snooping around Mr. Satish's files, both of us will be dead" The IT dude said, pulling the laptop from her hand. 

"What do you mean?" Meera asked skeptically

"That no one, literally no one sees any file that Mr. Satish carries, we are just given instructions without any file details" Sarthak explained.

what is so secretive that Mr. Satish does that no one gets his files. But somehow whatever goes wrong in this office ends up around Mr. satish and he isn't held accountable because Aakash Jij and Arjun have so much faith in him. The first project- the legal dispute one- kukreja said that Satish had give in a go, but how could someone be so blind to it, such a common mistake. what was the companies name? Sacron? Ras-no-croissant? of course not, rancos? ugh but i remember it was a project in Amberpur

The IT guy realized he needed some CD or something to get the computer working properly and went to fetch it. 

Meera quickly typed in the key words Sacron, *no results*

rascon *no results* rancos *no result*

Amberpur *no result* 

She made a last attempt

legal dispute *4 results found* 

she quickly connected it to the printer and pressed print for all four of them praying really hard for not letting anyone find out. Arjun would probably assume that she was plotting against his 'dear mentor' and get unbelievably mad at her. 

She quickly took the four print outs and closed everything. She hid the papers in between her laptop. Just when she was about to disconnect the printer Mr. Satish walked in and looked at her skeptically. 

"Miss. Gupta, what are you trying to do?" He said intimidatingly. Meera froze. 

"Umm-Actually Mr. Satish, I was trying to see if I could get the laptop to work, with the printer, you know s-sometimes connecting another device helps" Meera said as she saw the IT guy enter the room and gulp his saliva. 

"Miss. Gupta, it would be better if you restrict your expertise to your field" He said sternly, glaring at Meera. 

"Of course Sir, my apologies" Meera mumbled and left to her cabin, the sheets very carefully between her laptop. 

-

She carefully studied the sheets, one of them was a legal dispute of the project that she was given first, the other one was regarding the project that Aakash was working on them, the other one was the project that had it's plan etched out already while the 4th one was a project that Arjun had gone to Bangalore to seal. These were all disputed lands that if invested in, would become serious liabilities for the firm.