Chapter 37

It was their last day in London, Rohan and Mihir had gone out with another bunch of friends, so Pranav, Meera and Arjun planned to go out together.

Meera and Pranav sat there, Meera was wearing a leather jacket that spread till her legs, she put her elbows on the table waiting for the drinks.

"Why is Arjun taking so much time!?" Meera asked looking at Arjun who was bending forward conversing with the female bartender

"Maybe because that bartender is freaking hot" Pranav said impassively scrolling through his phone. Meera felt a twinge of jealousy and an air of possessiveness over Arjun, she scrunched her eyebrows and frowned.

She took one of the shots on the table and gulped them, pranav was still engrossed in his phone when Meera asked him, "Look at me, do I not look 'freaking hot' tell me?"

Pranav looked at her and began laughing, "Should've followed that Keto diet when I asked you to!"

Meera humphed, she took another shot. Pranav looked at her, "What's wrong with you, oh my god, you are jealous aren't you!"

"No I am not, you are!" Meera said and she gulped another shot, she then looked at Arjun.

"Oh my god, I wanna just rip his shirt apart!" she said seductively gritting her teeth making Pranav laugh hysterically. "Puberty is hitting you late is it"

Arjun finally came to their table with their drinks, Meera saw him, she was 5 shots down at this point, she looked at Arjun and asked, "Tell me, Am I not sexy?"

Arjun was taken aback, he was startled infact at such a question. Over the past few days, he had realized that Meera had a pretty sexy figure but he didn't want anything of that sort to make their comfort awkward in anyway. "She is drunk!" gestured Pranav.

"Fine I get it, I am not sexy is it? Let me show you, let me show you how sexy I can get!" Meera screamed out, now she was sounding drunk, Arjun was puzzled at this behavior but then he realized how much of a riddle Meera was, the more he tried to delve into her the more he found out about her different shades, Meera quickly waked away to the stage before anyone could stop her. Arjun and Pranav looked on cluelessly.

The light were dimmed and in a bit It's the time to disco began playing. The lights focussed on Meera, who was standing there with her coat on. The music began to play and Meera very stylishly removed her clothes, first flinging her jacket revealing her in a sexy sleeveless sequin crop top and the mini skirt that she was wearing. Her legs were visible above her boots, completely.

Arjun was shocked to see her there. Pranav mean while began laughing hysterically.

"She is removing her clothes!" Arjun exclaimed getting up from his seat. Pranav pulled him back and handed him over a shot

"It's okay Arjun, everyone here is naked!" Pranav exclaimed and hooted for her. He had been observing something different with Meera in the past few days, he had a doubt that she was attracted to Arjun but today he was sure and ready to see her antics. It's time his best friend should find love, finally! he thought.

Meera began dancing and jumped from the stage into the crowd. Arjun looked at her and rubbed his eyes, here was Meera looking sexy and dancing seductively inviting eyes from the entire crowd. Meera was jumping and dancing, a lotta men were coming towards her to dance with her and Meera was sure entertaining them.

Arjun feeling protective and a tad bit insecure.

"Arjun don't disturb her" Pranav told him

"No-no I'm just making sure she is safe" Arjun pretended and moved towards Meera who was dancing with a very good looking British Man.

Can't help falling in loveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara