Chapter 42

She turned to leave. She just rotated robotically to take one last look at Arjun's face. And when she did, she saw him smiling mischievously, right before he broke into loud laughter. 

"Oh god did you see your face!" Arjun let out between his laughs, he was rolling on the floor laughing. Until he realized how intense the look on her face was and got up, controlling his urge to laugh. 

"You think that was funny?" Meera asked very slowly and before Arjun could reply to that, she had begun slapping his arm hysterically, "You asshole, you bastard, you thought that was funny! you thought scaring the shit out of me was funny! and then giving me a surprise party after putting me in such an intense situation, you think that was funny! do you know how scared I was! I hate surprises! you know this! omg and then coming to my house and giving me a lecture, you think that was funny! and how dare you shut me up like that! I hate you I hate you I hate you!!!" she cried out furiously in a total frenzy, until her right palm felt something wet and she stopped to take a look at it, only to see it dipping in some redness! 

Arjun who was laughing at her attack suddenly stopped to notice why she was staring at the palm, he noticed it and mumbled, "Shit!", taking Meera by her shoulders and making her sit on the couch, while simultaneously screaming at her, "Are you stupid! why do you have to behave like a wild teenager all the time! look at it, it's bleeding! oh god! I think I am going to become a doctor, dealing with you all the time! aafat ka toofan!" he scolded her as he quickly undid her bandage. Meera pulled her hand away, "Shut up, I don't need any care of yours, I hate you!" she announced, Arjun pulled her hand towards him, making Meera wince. "ouch" 

"dard to mujhe bhi ho raha hai, main ouch bol raha hoon kya!" Arjun said sternly as he cleaned her wound carefully, yet again. "Why do you keep hurting yourself all the time, just all the time!" he muttered under his breath, "the blood is leaking from your wound and I don't know why I feel like it's going to pour out of my body!" he said taping it better this time 

"That's called hemo phobia, the fear of blood" Meera sneaked in subtly, knowing very well that he was glaring at her. But didn't matter, she was mad at him and that day some how she felt she had the full right to be. As soon as the taping was done Meera got up abruptly. 

"I don't want to stay with you, you are really mean, and you keep lecturing me for no reason, and you are so annoying! I hate you!" she cried out and began walking towards the door, being stopped when Arjun pulled her by the left wrist. The right hand couldn't be meddled with. 

"Do you really hate me that much, Meera" he asked her as she collided with his firm chest, he put his hand around her waist to prevent her from falling. He leaned in a little. Meera saw the intensity in his eyes and  looked away, fidgeting with her left hand that was held by him, she stuttered, "y-yes"
In her head, it sounded a lot more confident.

"So that means, you feel nothing when I pull you close, like this" Arjun's hand that was holding her waist, pushed her a little forward.

"N-no" Meera stammered,her heart beat was racing

"And you feel nothing, when I push your hair like this" Arjun said, tucking the strand on her face that she was really thankful for, for it saved him from his gaze like a partial shield.

"No" she said a lied a little more confidently

"And when, I lean in, like this, nothing happens" Arjun teased her as he moved forward, dangerously close to her lips, in that moment something struck Meera and she pushed him onto the bed.

"Nothing, nothing happens!"she said furiously as she tried moving away from him

"Meera, I am sorry" He grinned as he lay on the bed

"Shut up! stay away, so excessively romantic, eww! you just played the worst prank of my life! I can never forget it!" she said as she walked outta the room briskly and knocked loudly on divya and Aakash's door, while Arjun held his head and laughed at her obstinacy. 

Aakash came to open the door groggily, "Jiju, I am sleeping next to Di today" Meera announced and entered the room. Aakash stood there clueless. "What! what does that mean?" he asked in daze 

"That you're going to have to sleep next to me" Arjun explained 

"ugh no, what" Aakash said but before he could react, Meera was already settled on his side of the bed. Divya let out a groan. "Come on Di, adjust for a night, I know you're horny but indulge in coitus tomorrow morning" Meera reasoned 

"Coitus!?" Arjun exclaimed 

"Hey! you don't get to talk to me! now fuck off!" Meera announced and turned to the other side. 

-

"You know Divya and I were supposed to have sex tonight" Aakash said in a daze as he lay on his back, looking at ceiling. 

"Why!? it's my wife's birthday why were you guys having sex!?" Arjun whispered in the pitch darkness, he couldn't sleep either, although unlike Aakash, paternal jitters wasn't the reason for him being awake. 

"Well someone's got to do it in the house!" Aakash explained, "You and Meera haven't done it have you?" 

"She just called sex coitus, what do you think?" Arjun reasoned 

"Oh I have stopped thinking, whenever I think, it's about what Divya is craving right now, rasgulla, ice cream, burger, chinese, ugh! so much food yuck!" Aakash cribbed, "Bhaiya, one pro tip, never have kids" 

"I think It'll take me 7 life times just to indulge in 'coitus', by the time we come to making a kid, bhagwaan life partner hi change kar dega!" Arjun joked 

"And you're ready to wait for that long!?" Aakash asked curiously 

"kya karoon yaar, I think I am in love with her and the worst part is that I can't even tell her, on hearing the word love from my mouth itself, she'll whizz like a rocket!" Arjun laughed 

"oh my god congrats! Divya and I were so scared that if you guys get divorced, we'll have to choose sides! oh thank god!" Aakash sighed 

-

"I am horny Meera" Divya announced 

"I am sorry, I don't have penis that can fulfill your needs" Meera said groggily

"Did you do it with Arjun bhaiya, tell na Meera" Divya asked cheekily, like they were some 13 year olds discussing whether they had held hands with their boyfriends 

"Eww Di never, I would end up spraying pepper spray at him, inadvertently ofcourse " Meera explained 

"God, we might go to hell for making this match!" Divya sighed 

-
So..?