11

The years grew by and Beatrice was growing up to be an epitome of beauty, a sixteen years old. She was now tall and curvy, a perfect description for sexy. Anyone who saw her would mistake her for a girl in her twenties because of her beauty and stature.

She always had the support of Anita who treats her like her own child especially because she hasn't been able to give birth to one since she got married.

************
"Beatrice, I would be leaving for work now because of the traffic, if you need anything I left some money on the table."

"Okay mummy, thank you."

"Bye mum, bye dad. Please buy me cold stone on your way back."

"Okay dear." They both chorused and left.

Beatrice was staying home as she has just completed her secondary school and was preparing for her UTME.

Beatrice cleaned and arranged the whole house after her parents left and when she was done, she took her bath.

"Oh no! My shower isn't working, l guess I would have to use mum's room since they are not around."

***********
"Oh my goodness! I forgot my files." James murmured to himself.
"What kind of mess is this? I would have to go back home."

He turned his car and went back home.

Beatrice was in the jacuzzi and didn't notice that her dad had already entered the room.

"Where did I keep this file now?" He asked aloud, becoming impatient.

"Oh here it is I found it." He said as he saw the file on the bed under Beatrice towel.

"This is Beatrice towel, did she forget her towel here when she was cleaning? She will come back for it."

He was about leaving the room when Beatrice came out naked.

"Oh! Dad! I didn't know when you entered. My shower was faulty so I decided to use yours since no one was home."

She said trying to conceal her body with her hands, she quickly reached for her towel when she sighted it on the bed beside her dad.

But it was too late, his body already got the wrong signal and his manhood wasn't ready to corporate.

"Yeah." He said. "I forgot a file. Dear, you have soap on your back."

"Really? But I rinsed it well."

"It happens dear, let me clean it for you." James went closer and then started caressing her back.

"Thanks dad, let me go get dressed in my room." She was beginning to get uncomfortable.

"Calm down dear, I am not done."

He tried to take off her towel but she held on to it.

"Dad, what are you doing? Please, let me go." Beatrice shouted.

"Do you know how sexy your body is? Beatrice, any man would die to have you?"

"Dad, please stop, Dad please."

"Shuuuu, don't call me dad o, I am not your dad."

His hands found its way to her breasts and then to her nipples.

"Ohhhhhh god! You are so succulent."

"Dad, please let me go please."

"Don't scream honey, no one is home, no one can hear you."

He tried pushing her on the bed but she kept fighting back and she managed to hit his manhood with her legs.

James fell down in pain while she used the opportunity to run away not minding the fact that she was on a towel. She had no idea where she was going.

She was running too fast, she didn't notice the pole in front of her, she bumped into the pole hitting her head very hard on it.

********

"What the fuck is that on the floor?"

"Why don't we check it out, bro?"

Biggi and Flame stepped out of the car to check what was lying on the floor.

Beatrice laid on the floor half naked, she had passed out after hitting her head in the pole.

"Fuck! Is this real? Is she a goddess?"

"Check if she's alive?"

"She is still breathing."

"See Flame, let's get the fuck out of here, this girl scares the shit out of me."

"You kidding me right? Let's take her into the car and go two rounds on her. I have a feeling she will be so sweet in the middle."

"Flame, are you crazy? I ain't  fucking this girl with you. You know what, let's just take her to boss, he will pay a good sum for her."

"Hmm, not a bad idea, let's get her into the car."

They both carried Beatrice to the car and gently kept her on the back seat.

"Biggi, you drive, I will sit at the back with her."

"Flame, don't touch that girl."

"I am not promising you nothing, men. Let's just go."

While on the way, Flame took off her towel from her body.

"Jeez." Flame shouted, causing Biggi to step on the break abruptly.

"What happened? Why did you stop like that? Do you want to get us killed?"

"Why did you shout like that are you crazy?"

"It was a reflex action, you need to see what I am seeing right now."

"Are u crazy? Cover her up."

"You just keep driving, we would be fine."

Flames used his fingers to stroke her body as Beatrice laid helpless on the chair. He finally moved a finger to her pussy and inserted it but it won't enter.

"Biggi, you won't believe what's up. The girl is new."

"You mean she's a virgin. Wow, it's a lie."

"Shey, you go check yourself? My fingers can't even penetrate."

"I am driving except you want me to get us killed. Don't touch that girl, Flame. She's  worth a good cash."

He laughed, "You know I hate blood. I wouldn't dare it, now that I know she's new.
Why did you pull over?"

"I need to get clothes for her, so you can stop feeding your eyes."

Biggi bought a pair of jeans and round neck for her while flame dressed her up.

"Wait o Biggi, why does boss always get to test all the products? I really wanted to have that Tessy girl to myself."

"I thought you said you had a girlfriend."

"Yes I do and I love her. "

"So, shut the fuck up. Let boss catch you messing around his merchandise."

"This isn't his merchandise yet, dummy.
She isn't even blinking her eyes, I wonder what happened to her."

"She would come around, she  just passed out. "

***********

We have come to the end of this chapter, thanks for reading.

I would really love to see your comment.
Your votes are very essential to me as well.
The next chapter will be available soon.