16

Two years has passed now and Ella is already used to her job as a call girl. She was now a drug addict, had met and slept with different kind of men.

She sat by the pool in her bikini, enjoying the coolness of the water when her phone rang.

"Where is this damn phone?" She asked no one in particular as she scattered her purse on the floor in search of her phone.

"Here you are!" She said as she picked the call.

"Hello!"

No response.

"Hello!" She tried again, but got no response.

She got angry and yelled at the caller,

"Se non parli finisco il." ( If you don't talk, I will end the call.)

"No non farlo" (No,don't.)

"Joyce, Joyce is that you?" Ella's voice went soft.

"Yes, it's me."

"Oh my God!  It's you. Where have you been?" Tears rolled down her face as she questioned.

"It's a long story, Ella."

"I have time, I can listen."

"Can you come over?"

"Come over? For crying out loud Joyce, no one knows where you are, we searched every nook and cranny for you."

"I know dear but I promise to tell you everything. Do you have a pen and a jotter with you?"

Ella scattered what was left in her purse on the floor and finally found a pen.

"Yes, I do."

"Good, write this address down.
Corso delle Repubbliche Marinare, 9, 84011 Amalfi SA."

Ella wrote the address down on her laps.

"I will be there soon." She assured as she stood up and reached for her towel.

"Fuck! This damn cigarette!" She rubbed her lips with her palm on the spot where the cigarette had burned her.

*****************

The hotel was located in the outskirt of the city, it was a very good hide-out for someone like Joyce.

The inside was well furnished and beautiful and had the scent of Lilly . It reminded Ella a lot about her childhood.

Ella looked around for a receptionist, but there was no one on seat.

"Hello!!"  She called out,

"Bloody son of a bitch!" Ella cursed under her breath. She was becoming impatient. Ella was about climbing the stairs when an old, fat lady came out from the rest room sniffing her nose.

She was irritated and did not bother to hide her disgust as she
took some steps back to avoid having contact with the lady.

******************
We have come to the end of this chapter, thanks for reading.

I would really love to see your comment.
Your votes are very essential to me as well.
The next chapter will be available soon.