14

They arrived in Italy at the dead of the night. Immediately they got to the airport, there was a limousine waiting to pick them up.

Ella held Joyce hand very tight as they strolled to the car. 'At least, she's a nice person' she thought to herself.

She sat in between Joyce and Ben as they continued the rest of their journey. She could feel Ben wicked gaze resting on the cleavages of her breast. She felt as if she was naked which made her so uncomfortable.

Ben noticing the tension in her gave her a wicked smile.

"My love,  calm down, I know you are currently tensed but believe me, you will thank me later. If you don't believe me, ask Joyce. She's a perfect testimony."

Ellas gaze shifted from Joyce to Ben and back to Joyce.

"In less than an hour I will be introducing you to some of the most powerful and influential men of the world, and you my dear, will be serving them with your seducing body and in return they will shower us in wealth."

He grabbed Ella's jaw with his fingers, forcing her to stare at him. She tried to fight back but his hold was stronger.

In a more serious tone he said, "Let me warn you. Better don't try to run, because if you do, you would have yourself to blame."

Realising his grip on her face, he used his hand to comb her hair.

"I am sorry dear, I almost ruined your makeup. Pardon my manners, I am not usually like this."

Ella bit on her lower lips, a thousand and one thought ran through her mind as she sat on the chair.

'Maybe I should hit him on the head and run. Oh no! What power do I have to do that? Or better still, I would run away immediately we alight. He will definitely catch up on me, not with this heels I am putting on and where do I even know in Italy?'

She was lost in thought and didn't realize their car had stopped moving.
She was brought back to reality by the  gently tap of Joyce at her back.

"Dear, we are home." Gently assisting her to come down from the car.

Ella quietly observed where they were. It looked like a club house but an exclusive one, Club del Piacere was the name boldly written in front of the club. She noticed the beautiful environment they were in, it was different from Nigeria. And for the first through out their journey she could hear her heart beat in anticipation for the doom and slavery that awaited her.

She became dizzy with her palm sweaty, she was beginning to loose balance. Just when she felt she hit the ground, she found herself resting on Joyce soft body.

"Are you okay? Do you need anything?"

Ella let out a loud sigh, 'Maybe she's different.' She thought to herself.

Ben who had been on a call for some minutes, finally ended the call.

"So dear, we are finally at home. I am sure you must be famished, I will have one of the staff make you something to eat."

"Joyce, you show her around and make her feel comfortable. I will send for her in the next one hour. She starts work tonight. Before I forget, ensure you tell her 'dos' and 'don'ts' of the club.

Biggi packed the luggage out of the car into the club while Joyce assisted Ella to her room.

"So dear, this is where you will be staying from now on. My room is just opposite your room, if you need anything call me."

"Signora, your meal Is ready." A young looking waitress interrupted.

"Leave it on the table."

The waitress couldn't help but stare at Ella admiringly. She smiled as she set the meal on the table.

"Buon appetito, Signora." She said closing the door behind her.

"I think she likes you." Joyce said adjusting a strand of hair that had fallen out of place. "My customers will be here soon. I need to get dressed and I feel you should eat up and get ready for the task that awaits you."

Ella watched Joyce leave the room. She didn't know she was famished until she opened the plate. Chicken and chips with diced plantain.
Ella devoured the meal like an hungry  lion.

******
"Believe me when I tell you she's quite different from the other girls, when you see her you will know she's worth the price."

"Ben, enough of the speech. Bring her, let's assess her ourselves."

"Biggi bring her here."

"Yes boss."

***********

Ella's room was untouched, she hadn't even unpacked her bags.
She sat at the edge of the bed, she was tired but sleep was far away from her. Her private part still hurt from earlier today.

There was a knock on the door, she sat still, staring at the door, waiting for whoever it was to come in.

Biggi stood at the door, waiting for a response. When he got none, he tapped on the door again and after waiting for another one minute without a response, he went in.

"My lady, so you heard me knock and refused to answer. Anyway, boss has ordered for you to come to him now."

Ella heart skipped as she heard the news. "So, it's no dream, I have to face my destiny."

Biggi led her to the room where Ben was with "the cartels " as they are popularly called. It was an underground absolutely different from the real club, it was an whore house. No-one could have guessed there was another room there.

They were all awed at the sight of her.

"Ben, you really didn't do justice to her beauty when you were describing her." One of the men said.

"Hell no, this is no human, she has to be a mermaid. I will pay 50 euro for her. "

"Anyone willing to pay better?"

"I will pay 100." said another

"I will double it."

Everyone turned to see who had spoken. It was Don, the most quiet but dangerous of them all no one bothered to bid any further.

"200 euro it is. So Don, she's all yours for the night." Ben said smiling.

***********

We have come to the end of this chapter, thanks for reading.

I would really love to see your comment.
Your votes are very essential to me as well.
The next chapter will be available soon.