12

"Have you sent for Fred?"

"Yes sir, he is in the room examining her already."

"Okay, that's good. Where did you find her?"

"She was laying by the road sir. We don't know what happened to her."

"Wow, that's good. Then we can say the angels brought her to us." They both chuckled.

"Sir, you won't believe if I told you she has never met any man."

"I am sure you didn't check well. Someone as beautiful as she is can't be, not in this century. She will have a number of guys flocking around her."

"She's actually intact sir, still a virgin, I am very sure."

"Then today must be my lucky day. You brought it just the way I like it and because of this, I will double your fees."

Fred came out of the room with his medical kits interrupting their conversation.

"Fred, good afternoon, how is she?"

"She's fine, she just has a few bruises on her head but it's nothing serious. She will be good in no time, she just need rest.
By the way where did you get her from? She's quite different from your other girls."

"Fred and Biggi found her on the street on their way back. "

"Just like that?"

"Yeah, just like that. I will keep her for the cartels. I am sure she will make better cash than the others."

"It's always business around you. Just be careful so you don't get caught."

"That's the last thing that can ever happen."

"Ben, I am running late now, I have to leave. I will see you in Italy."

"Okay bro, take care of yourself."

************

"Dad, would you be going out today?"

"No dear, why did you ask?"

"I am happy I will be home with both of my parents, Mum is not going out today either so I will just rush to school and rush back."

"I love you mum, love you dad, good bye and see you soon."

"Fine girl, you would have to take heart o. As we were passing by, we saw fire burning and we heard people screaming. We came close to see if we could help them or even try to stop the fire but it was to no avail."

"Bella just left for the airport with her family some minutes ago. If you had passed through the right turning you would have met her."

"Dad, what are you doing? Please, let me go."

"Do you know how sexy your body is? Beatrice, any man would die to have you?"

"Dad, please stop, Dad please."

"Shuuuu, don't call me dad, I am not your dad."

"Ohhhhhh god! You are so succulent."

"Dad, please let me go please."

"Don't scream honey, no one is home, no one can hear you."

"Noooooo!!" Ella screamed back to consciousness.

"Boss, I think she's awake. Should we go check on her? "

"No, I will go myself. I want to have time with her before we leave for Italy. You both make arrangements for her to travel along with me."

By the time Ben got to Ella's room, she was shivering and her face was covered in tears. It didn't really dawn on her that she was in a new environment until she sighted Ben.