Mistake #1

So, as I ended my journey of novels on Percabeth, I missed Percy a lot. But Rick was doing nothing related to him in Trials of Apollo rather than being Apollos's babysitter.
In this distress, along with a great tool like wattpad, I ended up satisfying myself.

I was wrong! Horribly wrong!

I started reading PJO Fanfic. But I forgot.....
Bhedchal har jagah hai.

I mean, every single story would be based on
#betrayal
#Percygetsbetrayed
#Annabitch
And yes, this was a hashtag!

I mean, wait, let Percy see it even a single time. Your body would be drained out of water and you (might) will cry for mercy.

And if this wasn't enough, you have got amazing pairings!
I mean, if this was all because of mist, if Annabeth actually never wanted to leave him, after hearing this, Prercy would be on cloud nine.
But no!
This Percy is actually an illegal son of Ares! He leaves Annabeth to suffer alone because he once did. This is not what he would do. This is not what anyone would do, not if you're human!
This is actually a superior case of what we call Male Ego.

(females have ego too. I am not Neha Dhupia)

But instead of being back with her and forgetting her, moving on, he pairs himself with either
1.Piper (Come on! She was like a sister to him!)
2. Artemis
3. Zoe (didn't she receive heaven??)
4. Calypso (but she's Leo's girlfriend. That's cheating!)

I mean wait! Percy is no fool.
But according to our fellow writers, Percy has no brain of his own, all the smarty pants was Annabeth, and hence since no Annabeth equals idiot Percy equals making out with another woman.

In many stories I read, Artemis falls for Percy after seeing him broken.
Moon is a planet. It is not living. So you can't expect intelligence from the Moon goddess right? I know I gave a shitty logic. But that's exactly what the content of many of these Fanfics are.

I mean I personally like Pertemis too. I have a reading list named favourite PJO Fanfics and it contains books. Not because I am a double sided person suffering from duality or the one who never makes it to his words but because they have what we call content.
Or atleast something special.

Like the Son Of Hera has a really freakingly good introduction of who Percy Jackson is. (No Promotions)

But still, I would rather love it if Percy and Annabeth have a happy ending or anything other than betrayal!
Please guys, wattpad is the best in terms of interference. I know this because i have used other platforms like Inkit too. They have the great potential stories. But it's just that the interface sucks!

Pray that it won't get better. Or wattpad is at the edge of extinction.

You people can introduce your own characters, spinoffs, or anything like that. It would be great.

Let wattpad again be doing what it's known for.