My Suggestions (Mistake Of Wattpad #2)

Neel and Devesh were sitting opposite to each other on a table. Through the noise made by the sips of coke taken By them was too loud (why do male's do that?) we still were able to hear their conversation-

Neel- Devesh I just discovered something you should get your eyes on!
Devesh- Are you and Vaani going on a date?
(Neel blushes a little but in a few seconds it shifts to angry one)
Neel- Sadly no! We got into a bad argument.
Devesh- What?!! How?
It's just related to that 11 MB app in your tablet.
Devesh- You mean Wattpad?
Neel- Bingo! I just showed her how awesome that app was. I mean great stories, original content and all. But when she opened the app....
Devesh- Wait! Did you use my id? (Neel gave him a regrettful nod as if saying 'That's where the problem started.') Sorry for asking. Carry on.
Neel - As Vaani opened the app, her eyes got laid on a particular section known as 'HANDPICKED FOR YOU'...
Devesh- So what?
Neel- SO WHAT!! Let me tell you, first book was named-
MY RAPE STORY
second book- MY BAD BILLIONAIRE
Third - HOW YOU SCREW ME....
Devesh-- WHAT!!!
Neel- Yes, and it doesn't end over here.
MY BAD BOY
BAD BOY STOLE MY BR*
BAD BOY CAUGHT ME NAKED
WE HAD A ONE - NIGHT--*****
Devesh- Shut up!
Neel - No, let me complete. You know what kind of a girl Vaani is. She got pissed at all of this and accused me of reading such stories...
Devesh- That's what we call a fantasy, WILD FANTASY.
Neel- do not interrupt! So as I was saying, she accused me that I was reading such contents and even accused me that I had a male-dominating nature. We eventually had an argument over this but all in vain. How the hell had I read those books if it was in SUGGESTIONS? I never even trued to read that stuff.
You know what Devesh, it's because of you. So now fix it.
Devesh- Calm down Neel. I will do something. Don't worry okay.

I know this was far too lame. But, I mean it. Every word of it. This can happen guys (and girls).

So my dearest app wattpad, I just had recovered from the trauma of Percy's sad love story and Annabeth's betrayal that you gave me another shock!
Are you trying to kill me?
My Suggestions list was full of stories like the ones mentioned above.
My happy readers would say that D, Come on man. You're making it go too far. Maybe they're just titles.
But wait readers.

He slowly kissed me on the lips. I could feel his breath. He was surely the man i had waited for so long. I wasn't going to let him go. No way.
I kissed him back with double force. His tongue asked for entries to my mouth and I happily obeyed. His saliva into mine, my breath mixed with his. We were nearly one now.

If ever such writers would open a restaurant, I'm sure this will be the starters.

I mean I am a man too (liar!). And I actually sleep till 11, something one. Okay okay, max record is 18 hours continuous sleep.
But by the time I came on wattpad, I knew this place wasn't for me. I mean if this is Hogwarts, I am Dobby!!
The males of such novels, had fun at last night with whose so ever they were hooking up with. But wait, instead of being tired, he wakes up early and as soon as he wakes, he kisses a warm good morning to his.... Well.... Partner. And you know the interesting part, she replies
You taste of chocolate.

Wait a sec. If this is true, I would set all chocolate factories on fire. I swear! But this isn't because, well I am a science student.
When you sleep there are millions of bacteria which come from your gut and entre in your mouth. They utilize the food stuck  between your teeth for food and make energy. This process releases a gas resulting in bad breath.

Fuck that concept.

This guy has some superpowers through which he changes bad breath into chocolate flavour. The next coming from this guy would be be - CONVERTING CORONA TO VANILLA SCOOP!
This guy is the new Tony Stark!
(claps, along with shoes, and numerous curses in different languages.)

And wait this doesn't end here.
There's a story on wattpad which is worth Ekta Kapoor drama.

The Girl and her boyfriend are minors. The boy one day asks her to cope up with him but when she refuses, he rapes her. And yes he does you read that right.
But drama doesn't end here.
The girl gets pregnant. And now she is thinking how to set things back up or at least, how to get rid of this child.
But drama doesn't end up here too.
She is HIV positive now!!

Crap!
Big Crap!
Holy Hera!
What was this??

First of all, if you were raped, you should file an FIR. That's the must. No law permits a contact with woman (or man) without their permission.
Justice must be served. If you were touched against your will, the person deserves death! Really. If I would be Governor or Judge, my only punishment to the criminal is death.
In Mahabharat, Every single person who tried to rape Draupadi died, the one's who's mouth was shut, died too. The only one who didn't was Ashwatthama. It wasn't because he was immortal. But because he rose the voice against it.
This is the reason why Lord Krishna let him live.
(Rumors are there that he's still alive! Can you believe this?)

Are all people, activists, real feminists, film makers insane?
You people love Marvel alot right?
There was a reason behind the woman sequence in the Avengers Endgame, where all the woman warriors ripped the enemies in two. There's a reason why Charlie's Angels was made up.
Even in Israel, every woman knows how to protect herself. Even Gal Gadot does (Wonder Woman duh!).

Don't let them all fail.

This isn't over yet....
I have a lot to say....
But tomorrow.

Vote, Comment, Share.
Thanks for reading. 😊