SSR (Mystery)

So hello every single reader down here.
From today, I am starting a series of truths related to SSR.
😭
I miss him. Seriously, and badly.
You might be thinking about why I chose to talk about so sensitive topic.

But let me tell you, it's because first I thought that people were too sensitive to understand what's going on. But now, the limit has reached.
Yesterday, Supreme Court announced that SSR's case will be handed by CBI
And mysteriously, a doctor team reached the CBI headquarters and even strange, at once 24 officials are COVID positive.
We are not blind.

I have put months into this and finally the picture is clearer (atleast I think so.)

To chalo bhai.

Day of D

So on 14 June 2020, a 34 year actor named Sushant Singh Rajput, is found dead, hanging from the ceiling fan in his house in Bandra, Mumbai.

The police terms it as suicide. And as a really good cover, he was found to be going through depression for the last six months.
His last movie Drive, wasn't released on cinema. Instead it was released on Netflix, leading to complete loss.
More than 12 movies were snatched away from him since last months
And he was blacklisted from many big production companies.

The workers who were working in Sushant's house said that he stopped taking medicines, leading to the situation getting worse : he was hallucinating and imagining things, even the interviews on tv used to scare him.

It was an open and shut case, no thing was more to ke discovered in this case. This was the ideology of Mumbai police.

In all this picture perfect case, the Mumbai police just did one mistake.
His deadbody pics went viral!

Now one would be like: what can we understand? We are not Doctor Saluke!

Now let me tell you what you can.
Imagine you are a female, and imagine you have long hair.
If you try to hung yourself, you will first of all pull the hair out of the loop.
So if the police finds the hair inside, it's clear that it was not a suicide.

Similarly, there are two types of neck marks, namely suicidal and homicidal.
While suicidal rope marks are V shaped, homicide aren't. They are closed loops.

As soon as the police got to know about this, they asked the public not to propagate the images.

Some other points were:
1. Cameras were off.
One would say it's not big deal. But for a house whose monthly rent is in lakhs, that is. A single camera installation takes hardly thousands. So i think you can understand.

2. Face position: the facial expressions weren't like what they should have.

3. On the day just before the death, Sushat met his friends and was laughing with them.
Moreover, the security guard told that he was pretty happy the night before.