Story Time!!!! #1

Wattpad, what the Shit it had done! I recently noticed that this app was getting on my nerves and I was a little more harsh in my rants.

I don't care.

But I really wanted to share this thing with you people...
This book is called Honest words right? So whatever I write is honest.
So, today I am going to tell you people an incident that happened with me back when I was in 9th grade.

If one would say I am good, i won't agree. I one would say I am bad, I still wouldn't. Ask the people who have only watched me and have actually never talked to me, they would say that I am the most innocent boy they have ever seen. Ask my friends, they would say that I am the Darkest boy they have ever encountered.

Why?

Well, that's something even i never understood. Maybe it's because....
You will find this out at the end of this story.

So in 9th standard, I was going through a lot. My grades were just falling down, parents were asking what had happened to me. And the worst-- my fraternal Gradpa expired. you know what made me even sad, this all happened right on the 10th day after my Birthday bash. On birthday, i, along with my sister, mom and dad, instead of doing a birthday party, decided to celebrate it in an orphanage.
I personally loved this thought because why to feed the stomachs of kids who's stomach was already full?
Mom said that this will bring us happiness, the gods too will be pleased.
But what happened? Grandpa died right on the 10th day after my BB.

You know, I cried a lot as we offered flames to his body. Grandpa used to say that out of all his grandsons, I was his favourite. I loved him too.
But still....
I had nothing to say.
When I got home back, a month had passed.

When someone comes back from depression, His friends tend to fell orry for him. They try to show him the bright side of life. But in trues words, what they did was showing sympathy.

Happily, my friends were not of this type.
At that time they used to call me Dada meaning brother in Marathi. But Dada means Grandpa too.

So the news (which was to) spread over was that Dada's Dada expired.

When I entered the class after all rituals,

Panipuri- Dada tu zinda hai? (laughing)
Bhelpuri- Saale hamne to socha tha ek bojh kam hua!

So what they heard was Dada died (me).

But i didn't react. I still was not able to cope up with it.

Samosa- Bhai tu tension kyu le raha hai? We are here for you.
Bhelpuri- Come on man. We like that cheerful D.
Panipuri- Chal aaj tujhe po*n dikhate hai.

Me 😒
Bhelpuri 😶
Samoa😐
Panipuri😅

And then we all started laughing.
I missed this guys.