IDEOLOGY (Mistake Of Wattpad #3)

So my fellow Wattpad, how are you?? I hope you are bleeding to Death and at verge of Uninstallation because....

Today I saw this

I was like great

I was like great. 55 million plus users out of which more than 60 percent are women. Wow!

But then I got a glimpse of this-

And this

Can you notice how many categories are there? Bad boy dominance is what I call sexual harassment and husband dominance is what I call domestic sexual abuse

Bad boy dominance is what I call sexual harassment and husband dominance is what I call domestic sexual abuse.

My fellow readers would be like-
D, you're actually overreacting. You're pissed off because your novel has got not even 1k views and these get over millions. The actual reason for this is, you don't know how to write! You don't know how to express feelings.

To the ones who think I don't know how to write, maybe I don't. You can be true with this okay. But wait a sec. You people thought i don't know how to express feelings right? You think I'm jealous?
Let's see if I do...

He pushed me against the wall as he unchained my dress. "What are you doing?" I asked but he just placed a soft kiss on my lips. I was lost. Lost as if in his arms, as if in his smell, as if in him.
I can't explain why, but I locked my legs around him. Pleasently what I could feel was big.

Wait a sec, moments later...

He put a great effort in entering in my body. With every push he gave, every effort he made, I was feeling higher and higher. I felt as I was in heaven.

If you guys don't know a Shit about what's happening here, then Corona virus has reached inside your head and is doing tandav there.

Corona virus tumhare dimag me ghus kar tandav kar raha hai. Apna Ilaj karao!! - Jan hit me Jari.

First of all, I am an Eminem fan! If she's in heaven,
I'm Leaving Heaven.
Why?
I'm a monster!

I know this joke was lame beyond eternity. But if you don't get it, PM me.

I tend to find logics behind things happening. And happily, I have found many.
The biggest reason is this eight letter word ideology.

People still think that women can be dominated easily. (Liar! There are many who don't)
I know. I know many people give the girl the bossy attitude. But that ends like this....

I quickly claimed over Quill, still unzipping his pants.
"You're incharge?" he asked.
"Off course!" I answered as I started to play with his tool.

Even if NOW, you think you don't know what I am referring to, have a lollipop instead.

Ye Bacche hai Yaar!

But actually,
All these minors, 12 to 15 aged kids are the ones who are writing such stories. These kids, who might even hadn't gone through puberty, are writing FANTASIES about how this all system works.
But D, it gets MILLIONS of reads!
Fuck that concept!
I mean really! If this is how I am going to get reads, I will happily write scripts for loolitoons and Champak.

I even found many books giving tutorials for sex.
GOOD NEWS! I have a great business opportunity for you people. You all can become a porn director.
Wait! But aren't the ending scenes of all such scripts the same? Plagiarism!

You know what the problem is? These people are so horny that they can't control. If something like Virtual sex would be introduced in future, they would happily enroll. Even if that would cost hundreds of dollars.

Guys i don't know if i would get million reads without writing stuff like this but let me tell you, I have a family. Whatever I write-

1. I dedicate that to one of my family members and friends.
2. My sister and friends read it, every single word of it. My sister currently knows the whole story of my five book series.

I can't let them read stuff like this!

And to one's who think that having physical contact is the justification of love,
Radha and Krishna never had.
They never even got married.
Basically, their love story was sad but they never let it make holes in their heart. Their love, instead, flourished even more.

To my fellow Wattpad, watch it. You should make a better algorithm. You should filter such stories.

And secondly, this is all our fault, of the readers. Once we stop reading such stuffs, once we question them back, this will end. We just have to raise this issue once for all.
I can't say more. Because-
1. I know you wouldn't listen. (And I know not many will.)
2. I have a friend to attend.

Neel and Devesh were yet again sitting around a table. This time they were having coffee. Through the noise of sipping, (can't they ever understand? Foolish males!) we overheard the conversation.
Devesh - So, did you and Vaani have everything sorted now?
Neel - Yes. All thanks to you.
Devesh- So did you and Vaani go on a date then?
Neel - No! We didn't.
Devesh - Liar! I know you did. Anshu told me.
Neel - Going to a restaurant with Vaani, along with my sister, Vaani's brother and thirteen bodyguards! You don't call this a date!
All the time I was just praying that I don't do anything wrong or the bodyguards will chop my head off!

Devesh - Bro, you have the worst luck!