My EMOTIONS (Mistake Of Wattpad #4)

So hey there my fellow readers.
Zinda ho ki.....

Swarg pa liya?
Tumhe kya laga, hum bolenge ki tum zinda ho ya mar gaye???

Nahi re baba.

Whatever.

So I am here again, so are my friends, my readers and others I forgot to mention (dil pe mat Lena.)
So as I have mentioned before, HP was my first novel, the first which i loved from depth of my heart.
I had tears in my eyes when Sirius was murdered by Bellatrix. I sobbed when I came to know that Harry could have contacted Sirius if only he would have opened the gift a little sooner.
I still regard Dobby as a hero in the battle.
I still am pissed with Ron for being so mean on Harry.
I still love the franchise as much as i used to.

And what you did to it!

Tumhe (Wattpad) Narak me bhi jagah na mile!
Tumhare next update me tumhare pixles gayab ho jaye!
Tumhari algi 7 pushton mein only black and white color mode ho!
Mera Sharaab!

Wait... Sharaab?

Mera Shraap hai tumhe!

I curse you in the Name of Alia Bhatt and Karan Johar! Tumhare muh pe Karan jaise gaddhe ho! Jab tum haso to Gorilla se kam na lago!

No D, No hate, no. You're a good boy right?

Am I missing something???

Yes...
Fuck that concept!

So hello guys aaj hoga Harry Potter Fanfics ka parda fash!

As usual, when I scrolled for PJO Fanfics, I came across Harry's too.
Don't ask me what i encountered.

Harry Potter and Lost Memories.
No,i seriously mean it. You just copied the plot from HOO and pasted it in HP! Wallah wallah!
My tip, next time, let your mind open up even more. Great idea! Next time, you should say that Harry and Percy are Siblings!

Harry Potter and Percy Jackson, twins who never met.
Man... Man! I was just kidding! Okay, now this is enough.
Percy Jackson in Hogwarts.
Let me tell you, Percy was the guy who called Nekbet NeckButt. I know Annabeth wouldn't be there.
As long as I know Percy, of he would ever get a wand, he would be wandering around Harry, asking, "Does it break? Tell me Harry, it's a Unicorn hair core right? I haven't seen a unicorn in reality. What if I break it and a unicorn comes out?"

And another, Percy can talk to horses. What do you want? Percy on his first day in Hogwarts talking...
"Hey Ben, Hey Ken... How are you guys?"
(Suddenly Hagrid comes inside..)
"Percy, are you talking to the horses?"
"Yeah. That's Ben, that's Ken and there's Sam at the back!"

Move on!

Once enemies! Dramionie
Let me tell you, Ron once believed that Hermione was cheating on him with Harry, so he crossed the line, without hesitation, without thinking about their 7 years old friendship.
And if there will stand Draco, will we all know.
He is Ronald Billy Weasley, destroyer of the locket Hocrux of You-Know-Who, he who is capable of mimicking Parsel tongue, he the great who dares to write with marker in Harry's textbooks, He who was kissed by a kiss hungry girlfriend for weeks and still his lips survived, he...

D, zyada ho gaya.... 😂😂😂

In short, he would have ended up killing Draco (liar!)
Okay, okay. At least a bloody nose.

And now comes my favorite...
Harry Potter, the Son of Voldermot....

Fuc-

I mean, if, and I add a really big if, if James and Snape would know about it, you dancing daylights would be my new disco ball..

It's a time to DISCO....

A few years back, JK did an announcement which became the most controversial announcement overnight-

Albus Dumbledore is a Homo.

Other people, including Wattpaders, my some friends, and memers-
Harry stayed in Dumbledore's cabin for what seems nearly all of the Half Blood Prince. H for Harry, H for Harassed.

Come on! First of all, it's her choice (JK's not Albus's)
And, who are you to comment?? First of all, it's her character. She can claim...
Wo tumpar Maan Hani ka Case Kar sakti hai!
Guys, i didn't know the English of this sentence. If one knows, pm me. PM only! No comments!

😂😂🤣🤣D, you're in 12th and you don't know how to translate?

Triyah chakrah wahan chalak, translate this please...
We don't know.
That's what we call an auto.

Now comes one of my favorites. (you said that before!)
OK, my PERSONAL favourites.

Remember i talked about spin offs when we discussed about PJO? Well, in this field, they deserve an applause.

Because, we have got many spin offs
Sirius
Snape
James

But the most important...
Draco!

So basically, in these stories, it is described that Draco has an Unknown girlfriend, who too is in slytherin. But she was never mentioned.
The gf is actually the writer's own character.

Till this, it was good. But...
The girl is sweet. She talks to everyone politely. She does assignment on time, she waters the plants, she doesn't use cuss words.
If she is all this sweet, innocent and swami types then why in the hell is she in slytherin!!!!???????

That's all for today guys.
Vote, Comment, share.

Guys i know this rant was not as smooth as others. But trust me, wattpad deleted my entire chapter! I had to write it again!