Chapter 1

Today started awfully bad for you. First, you woke up late, then you missed the bus and the first class and at the afternoon, you got five minutes late to your job at Libbeccio's. You thought that nothing could be worst then this. But you were so wrong. One of your coworkers had to go home earlier, so you were in charge of closing the restaurant.

When the last costumer went out, you sighed, tired for the day. However,  you had stil work to do. You closed the front door, went to turn off the lights and threw the trash out. Almost asleep, you picked up your stuff and leaved by the back door, by the ally.

You saw three guys smoking there, so you quickly passed by them, hoping they wouldn't say anything. However, you weren't that lucky. One of the guys whistled at you, so you walked faster.

"Where are you going, princess?"

Another one got your arm and forced you to look at them. The other ones joined in, laughing.

"Please let me go. I just want to go home.", you begged, trying to make him let go of you.

"What's the hurry?"

You didn't even had the time to respond before they let go of you, looking behind you with an afraid look. You looked behind you to look at your savior. You opened your mouth because your knight in shinny armour was no other then Bruno Bucciarati himself.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

The boys looked terrified.

"W-We're sorry! Please, Mr. Bucciarati...", they were trembling.

"Get out of my sight before it's too late.", he said, menacingly.

They started running. When it was all over, Bucciarati came to you and asked if you were alright. You were so relieved. If Mr. Bucciarati wasn't there, you would be doomed. So you bowed in front of him, thanking him for what he did.

"O-Oh, that's not necessary. I gladly helped.", he replied, smiling nervously, "But... Are you alright?"

"Y-Yes, sir. They just touched my arm. That's all. Thank you once again, Mister Bucciarati."

"Thank God.", he sighed, "I'm glad you are ok, (Y/N)."

"How do you know my name?", you blushed, slightly.

"Well, you are one of the waitresses. How could I not  know your name?"

"O-Oh, you're right. Thank you once more.", you bowed again, grateful for what he did, "But I have to go home now, Mr. Bucciarati."

"Do you have a car?"

"No. My house is just 15 minutes away from the restaurant. I'll be fine."

"Nonsense. I'll accompany you home."

You politely declined. He was very nice, without a doubt. But you didn't want a mafia member knowing where you lived. It would be bad. You knew that he was the nicest capo in the whole mafia but still... Better safe then sorry.

"I know what you're thinking. Why would you give me your address?"

Your heart started beating fast.

"N-No! That's not it! I swe-"

"Do you know that if I wanted to do anything bad I already could've done it? I have access to everything in this town."

You started thinking, understanding that he had a point. So you let him tag along.

Seconds later, you were already on your way. The silence between you two was awkward. So Bucciarati decided to ask:

"Do you have a license, at least?"

"Yes, Mister. My parents made me have classes. But I don't even have a car!"

"Oh. I'm sure you will soon."

You didn't know what he wanted to say with that but you didn't press any further.

"Can I ask you a favor, (Y/N)?", Bucciarati asked.

"It depends.", you said, forgetting that you were talking with a mafia capo.

"Can you please stop calling me Mister or sir? I'm only twenty years old.", he rubbed the back of his head, "Only Bruno or Bucciarati is enough."

"Oh!", you smiled, "I thought you were much older! I'm 19!"

Bucciarati had to do his best not to kiss you there. You were so cute and perfect on his eyes. He had a crush on you since you began to work on Libbeccio's six months back when you started college. Bucciarati didn't want to admit to anyone, even to himself, but it was like love at first sight. He finally understood his feelings for you when, a few weeks after, some of your friends started coming to the restaurant and some guy was making jokes and you were laughing. That made him boil with jeaulousy.

"I know.", he responded to you.

"It's not fair if you know everything! Tell me something no one else knows!", you asked.

Bucciarati was tempted to tell you about his feelings, but he knew he couldn't. So, he went by the second option that he had:

"About what?"

"I don't know! Secret hobbies or something."

"Oh, I like to cook. Is this enough?"

"Come on! You can do better then that!"

"Then what's your secret hobby?"

"Wouldn't you like to know...", you smirked.

He got into your game:

"Actually, I would.", he smiled a little bit, "What do I have to do to deserve knowing your secret?"

"Only one of my friends know. And I won't tell anyone else about it, so you can give up now, Bruno."

"Oh, challange accepted, (Y/N)."

You got to your building in that moment. You stopped to grab your keys from the backpack and looked at Bucciarati, who was just standing there.

"I know it's a bit late but do you want to have dinner with me?", you asked, "I mean", you blushed, "It's the least I can do to thank you for the help you gave me."

The boy was surprised by your invite but he knew he had to decline. After all, Bucciarati wasn't there to receive some kind of payment. However, before he had the chance to talk, you added:

"Oh, and for the record, you can't say no."

"It's alright. I don't want to be a bother. Besides, I won't accept this just because I helped you."

"You will be a bother unless you come with me right now.", you tried to sound a boss, "Come on.", you opened the front door.

You had to admit. It was very strange being on the elevator with him. Your apartment was on the fifth floor. When you two got out of there, you went straight to your door. However, when you finally opened it and let Bucciarati in, you realized the big mistake you made in inviting him in. 

So, hello! Here's the first chapter of my Bucciarati x Reader story! ( ^ ^ ) Now that school is finally over, I can update more regularly! I hope you enjoy!