Chapter 24

One monh and a half later, you finished this year of college. You could finally relax a bit. Or it was what you thought. But your boyfriend had another plans. On a friday, you went to watch a movie with him and after that, he started to explain to you that every year he and the gang went on  vacation to the beach. Then, Bucciarati asked:

"Do you... Do you want to come with us?"

"But, what about the city?"

"It's fine. It's only a week so some guys from another city will fill our spot in the meantime. I think they're called Squalo and Tiziano."

"They seem a powerful couple."

Bruno didn't even respond but in the end, of course you accepted.

***

On monday morning at 6 a.m., after warning Adriano of your trip on the weekend, you drove to the gang's mansion. They all were waiting on a van for you. They all seemed ready to go on vacation because you never saw them in those clothes. Even Bucciarati was dressed with a pair of sleepers, some shorts, a T-Shirt and a pair of sunglasses on his head:

"Now that (Y/N) is here, let's go."

You put your things closer to Trish's and sat with her on the backsit. Abbacchio and Bruno were on the front sit and your boyfriend was driving. The rest of the gang was on the backsit with you. You all talked to pass the time and it was lunch time by the time you arrived at a parking lot close to a beach. There were many people on there. But you weren't going to stop at that time.

The gang leaded you to one of the enormous cabins on the beach. You were confused because everyone went to their own rooms, leaving you alone on the hall. But a few seconds later, Bucciarati came to get you.

"You have two options, tesoro. You could sleep on my room or on the spare room that we have. Your choice."

"Which do you recommend?", you provoked him.

"Oh, which bedroom do I recommend?", he smirked, "Your Capo's bed is the best."

"Is it?"

"Yes. Come with me.", he grabbed your hand and guided you to his bedroom.

You had to admit. The bed was huge. And his window had view to the ocean. It was really pretty. Bucciarati said you could drop your bags with his. You were determined to explore the house but before you could even move an inch, your boyfriend hugged you from behind:

"Where do you think you're going?", he whispered in your ear.

"I-I was just going to se-"

Someone knocked on the door. You froze.

"Bucciarati. (Y/N). I'm going to make lunch. Be ready in thirty minutes.", and then Abbacchio leaved.

You could breath again.

"B-Bruno. not now..."

"Come one. Five minutes.", he started to kiss your neck, "You look so pretty in that tank top and shorts I almost can't contain myself."

"Then, when we go to the beach, I won't put the bikini on. If you're going to stare..."

"Bikini?! I always thought you'd bring a swimsuit."

"I even costumed it..."

Bucciaratti let you go:

"Ok, ok. I won' touch you now but you will bring your bikini."

"Sure, Capo."

Your boyfriend blushed, hiding his face between his hand. You had so much fun teasing him. It was so cute seeing him be embarassed like that.

"Don't call me that in that way."

"I don't know what you're talking about...", you blinked several times, trying to sound as innocent as possible.

"Just get out of here.", he said, cracking a smile.

"Right away, Capo Bucciarati."

You went to explore the house and talk a bit with Trish. After lunch, you guys went to dress up to the beach. You were nervous. On saturday, you and Trish went to get a bikini made of the same pattern of Bucciaratti's jacket and pants. Because Trish was there, the woman on the counter of the store made your request quicklier than most of other ones.

Your boyfriend had already his shorts and his jacket on and was waiting on the bed for you. When you got out of the bathroom, you heard him stop breathing while he looked at you. He had a darker shade of red on his face that you never seen on him before.

"Do you like it?", you spin around.

"Can you stop provoking me? I'm going insane because of you.", you could see he was almost drooling, so you went to get a jacket.

"Me? Provoking you?"

He got up and hugged you. At the same time, he whispered in your ear:

"Don't blame me for what happens tonight."

It was your time to blush.

"I'll be waiting, then.", you answered.

***

When you got to the beach, you were shocked because no one recognised the gang. You put your towels and the beach umbrella on the sand. After setting all up, Abbacchio called:

"Bucciarati."

"Yes?"

"They are here too."

You looked confused and when you were ready to ask the boys, Narancia said:

"What, again? In the last two years, they lost! Why do they keep coming back?"

Fugo looked somewhere between the people and said:

"They already know that we're here. We made eye contact. Boss, you should go talk with them."

"With who?", you finally asked.

Trish answered you:

"There are many gangs within Passione. And those guys over there", she pointed to a group of seven man, -"are La Squadra."

"And why do they-"

"Every year they come on vacation at the same time we do and challenge us to a contest. A sandcastle building contest.", Mista explained, "On the last two years, we won. But they still are going to try this year, I bet."

"I'll go talk with them.", Bruno said, "You guys prepare the things. No Stands.", and he walked away.

"Is this serious?"

"The most serious thing on the planet.", Giorno said, already grabbing the buckets and going with Mista fill half of them.

Bruno came back quickly:

"In thirty minutes, they'll come here. We have to design a strategy."

"Oh, I can draw a castle for you to build!", you said happily.

"Great idea.", Abbacchio said, "Come on guys, we don't have much time!"