Chapter 5 (no chapter 4 here as always)

Bucciarati's POV

I was shaking. After all, I had a surprise for her after Trish gets the information I needed. (Y/N) appeared just in time for her shift but she wasn't okay at all. She seemed tired like she didn't sleep well last night.

I didn't approached her right away. I had to wait. (Y/N) seemed going down any second, just after thrity minutes of her shift. Not handling that much longer, I got out of my sit and, without saying anything, I walk up to the manager. And, no, I'm not a Karen.

"Mr. Bucciarati, what can I do for you, sir?"

"Let (Y/N) finish for today."

"S-Sir, I can't do that..."

"I'll pay the hours that she isn't here. Don't worry about it. And don't tell her that it was me who asked for it."

"Oh, ok, sir."

"Oh, and tell her to come sit at our table."

"Right away."

He desappeared adnd I returned to my sit.

"Oh, the knight in shinning armour couldn't see his princess working too much...", Narancia mocked me.

"Just shut up. She's going to come sit here. Trish, ask her what we agreed."

"Yes, boss.", she said, surprisingly happy, "I won't dissapoint you!"

Minutes after that, (Y/N) appeared, walking towards us. She seemed to be walking in her sleep. When she saw me looking at her, she quickly composed herself the best she could.

"Hello (Y/N)."

"Hi. Do you need something? The manager said that I can have the rest of the day free."

"Actually, it's me who wanted to talk to you.", Trish said. Then, she pulled a chair to her side and invited (Y/N) to sit there.

Your POV

I sat by Trish's side, questioning what was happening.

"Bucciarati told me you liked anime.", she smiled.

I quickly smiled too:

"Of course! Who wouldn't?"

"What are you watching now?"

"I mean... I'm watching Haikyuu right now. I really like sports anime. My favorite ones are Yuri On Ice and Kuroko no Basket. Oh, and Free. We can't forget about Free."

Trish smirked:

"Interesting..."

"I suspect you like them too.", you said back.

"Oh girl, you have no idea."

"What's wrong with them?", Mista asked in the meanwhile.

"They're fujoshis, man.", Narancia sighed, "Everything is wrong. And here I was hoping that (Y/N) would be a normal person..."

"I am a normal person!", you defended yourself, "I just have a better taste than the majority of people."

"DAMN (Y/N)!", Trish laughed, "Defending the Fujos. I'm so happy that I found another one of us. It's lonely being in a house with six boys that don't understand me! I've been saved!"

"Excuse me, Trish, but you never tried to explain to me anything of it.", Bucciarati said.

You and Trish slowly turned your heads to him. You forgot that you were with a gang at all. They seemed like normal people. And now, you and Trish were going to explain to Bucciarati the essence of being a fujoshi. However, before you two could start, you remembered the work you had to do and stopped.

"Hum... Sorry but I need to get home. I have much work to do.", you apologized, getting up from your sit.

Trish got up too:

"Can I have your number?"

"Yeah, sure."

After giving your number to Trish, you said goodbye to the gang. But before you could get any further, Bucciarati got to you quickly.

"Can you at least wait five minutes? I have a surprise for you.", he said, blushing slightly.

"A surprise?"

"Yes.", he looked over to the gang who gave him a tumbs up, "It's outside."

"Oh, ok."

You walked to the door of the restaurant and got out to an almost empty street. Then, you started to get suspicious. All you could see was some cars parked, some people walking and some vehicles on the road. You looked at Bucciarati, confused. He smiled at you:

"Do you remember what we talked about yesterday?"

"You have to be more especific, Bruno."

"About your license."

"Oh, that! What about it?"

Bucciarati didn't say anything more before he showed you some key cars. You quickly realized what was going on and opened your mouth in shock. You started shaking your head, in disbelief. He is joking. It's the only explanation possible!

Seeing you surprised, the man smiled:

"Will you take them or not?"

"N-No, this isn't possible. How did you- Why did you- I'm having a mental breakdown right now!"

"This is possible. I have the keys in my hands. How? I mean, I have some free time. Why? Because I'm your friend."

"I am your friend too and I can't buy you a car! That's insane! I cannot accept it."

"Why?", he looked at you, sad as ever, "I bought it for you."

"That's not the problem here!", you were mad by this point. Screw the work you had to do. That can wait. This cannot, "Are you insane?! You don't buy cars to people you've just met! That's totally irresponsible!", you were yelling by this point and Bucciarati was shocked by your reaction, "Weren't you supposed to be a mafia capo?! You are behaving like a fourteen year old!"

"I-I just tried to-"

"Give me one reason to accept the car."

Bucciarati didn't plan telling you now but he took a good breath and said:

"Because I wanted you to like me. After all, I like you and I'm trying t-"

He didn't even finished the sentence before you gave him a slap on the cheek. The people passing on the street walked faster, trying to avoid you. Bucciarati seemed so hurt but you were too. Was he joking with your feelings?!

"You can't joke about other people's feelings!"

And you just took off, without saying another thing, leaving Bucciarati hanging there.

Almost at 200 views! Thank you so much!

WARNING: Many of you might know already but there's been a breach of information on Wattpad. Please, change all of your accounts passwords and even the emails password that you use. Change everything you can. This is no joke. You can know more about it in support.wattpad.com, on known problems or recent problems. I don't want any of your accounts robbed or hacked because of this. I'm really worried and I thought about warning you for this matter. On Wattpad, even I can't enter with my new password. I have to enter throught the email and it's important that you are protected, so change the email password. And, if you have any stories or fanfics here, I advise you to make a copy of them on Word or something like that if it comes to the point of erasing the account. Please be careful, I'm not joking.