The Wedding

Thankfully, your father wanted to take you down the altar. He was with you behind the entrance before you entered into the space of your wedding. Bucciarati had chose a beautiful garden that had a view to Mount Fuji. You loved the place.

All of your guests were already sit down at their places. You were getting nervous by the second.

"Are you sure you want to do this?", your dad asked.

"Of course! He's the man I want to spend the rest of my days with."

"Just making sure, (Y/N)."

Then the music started. You took a deep breath and gave your hand to your father for him to take. Your father grabbed it firmly and walked with you.

Your heart stopped when you saw Bucciarati at the end of the lines of chairs that you had to go through. He was simply the best. He had the dragonfly hooks you gave him years ago as well as a black suit with white dots all over it, a black tie and shoes with the same color. He was staring at you. And you could only do the same. Well, you had a smile on your lips and you were feeling ansious. You were getting married, after all. A lot came through your head. But you were ready to marry the man of your life.
Your father let go of your hand and you took Bucciarati's. You started to blush. This was the happiest day of your life.

"You look beautiful.", your soon-to-be husband said.

"You are handsome in those clothes too."

The priest started talking and after listening to the most part (and with listening you wanted to say that you looked into Bucciarati's eyes while the priest did his job), the man was getting to the part you wanted to hear:

"Do you, (Y/N) (L/N), accept Bruno Bucciarati as your husband? Do you promise to cherish him and love him as he is?"

"Yes.", you smiled.

"And you, Bruno Bucciarati, do you take (Y/N) (L/N) to be your wife? Do you promise to cherish her and love her as she is?"

"Yes, I do.", he looked at you, smiling as widely as you.

You exchanged the rings and before the priest could say anything, you and your now husband kissed passionately. You've never felt this happy and lucky in your entire life.
The people cheared you two and got up to clap. You smiled to the crowd. Even your parents were happy for you.

Then, in a second, Bucciarati held you in his arms like a princess and started walking out of the venue.

"What are you doing?", you laughed while putting your hands on his neck.

"La mia principessa."

"Bruno, I love you so much.", you hugged him while he carried you.

"Me too, (Y/N). Me too. "

***

Later, in the after party at a hotel restaurant that Bucciarati reserved all for your wedding, the party was going great. In this moment, you were dancing with your best friend Adriano.

"Are you having fun?"

"Of course, this is amazing! When I received the plane ticket from Bucciarati, I thought he was insane to plan the wedding in Japan but this is cool! Where's the honeymoon?"

"We are going to Greece tomorrow first thing in the morning. I'm so excited!"

"I'm so greatful for having you as my best friend, (Y/N). I love you so so much. It makes my heart whole to see you happy."

"Aww... I love you too!"

And you two hugged. That is, until a certain someone creeped out behind you.

"I love you more."

You quickly turned around :

"Bruno, I literally married you today. Are you still jealous?"

"Look man, I am not going to steal your wife.", Adriano smiled, "My man is waiting for me, so I'll leave (Y/N) to you. But you better keep your hands to yourself. If I see one hand out of a respectful place, I'll murder you."

And then he walked away. You jumped to Bucciarati, putting your hands behind his neck.

"My husband is so jealous!"

"I'm not jealous. I just wanna spend time with you. Is that not good?", he clearly was but you didn't say anything about his red face.

"You know I love you, don't you?"

Bucciarati just kissed you. You got surprise by it but quickly kissed back. You pulled away after a few seconds, not wanting to have a make out session in the middle of the dance floor.

"W-We'll continue this after the party.", you blushed.

"Who's horny now?"

You smirked:

"It wasn't me who kissed you first, you idiot."

You two laughed.

The rest of the party was the most fun you've ever had in all your life. After it, you and Bucciarati said goodbye to your friends and family and got out of the hotel restaurant, going out to the elevator. After all, the hotel room your husband booked was in that hotel.

As soon as the doors of the elevator closed, Bruno started kissing you. You corresponded to the kiss, grabbing him by the tuxedo.

"Let's at least find our room first.", you mumbled, after a few seconds, knowing that that wasn't the right place.

"I'm getting impatient...", your husband said back.

He got you cornered up in the elevator. You were counting the seconds for the elevator to reach your floor.

When it finally happened, you two almost ran to find your room. Then, when you finally found it, one second after closing the door behind you, Bucciarati had his jacket on the floor and was taking out his shoes. You were trying to take your heels out too while you kissed Bruno.

You started walking backwards to the bed.

"How do we take out your dress?"

"There must be a zipper in the back.", you answered.

When you finally removed your dress, you sat on the bed, making your way to the middle of it. Bucciarati got on his knees on the bed and unbuttoned his shirt, throwing it somewhere.

Then, your husband smirked:

" This is going to be fun..."

"I'm certain of it .",  you opened your arms to receive him.

I'm really sorry for not uploading all this time! I've been really busy in school but I'm sure many of you are going through the same.

This story is close to an end now. One or two more chapters and it'll be finished. ( ^ ^ )

But fear not! I'm already working in a Ghiaccio x Reader short story and a Risotto x Reader short story.

And for those of you who are accompanying this story after reading my first one, I did not forget about what I promised. I'll make a sequel to First Everything starring Narancia's daughter.

So... Until next time! (whenever it may be)