Chapter 11

"So, let me get this straight: you like to watch gay porn?"

"No!", you said by the third time in five minutes.

You and Bucciarati were at your house going through your yaoi books at your office. You finally showed it to him and you honestly felt relieved. There, you had various shelves with doujinshis, shounen manga and yaoi. Oh, and  because of the convention, you had the copies of your books that you went to get on monday.

Right now, you were sitting with him in the chairs at your office. Bucciarati was currently opening your Hidoku Shinaide copy.

"Can't they have sex at home? They are on the school! Doesn't anyone hear them?"

"It's complicated...", you smiled, "But eventually, Maya will get more responsible."

"If you say so..."

You took the book out of his hands just to show him another one of your favorites: Megumi To Tsugumi. After a while, Bucciarati asked:

"So, guys can get pregnant?"

"If it's an omegaverse."

He looked at you, confused:

"What is a omegaverse?"

"I'll save you the details but basically, some guys can get pregnant if they are omegas.", you smiled.

"Ok... Are you certain that this isn't porn?"

"No, it's not!", you laughed, "I mean, this looks like it but these boys are 2D. I love them so much!", then you looked over to your doujinshis, "Oh, and I forgot to tell you about another important thing. In shounen-"

"What's shounen?"

"Imagine it's like a action show or an adventure one. It's more than that but let's stay like this."

"Ok..."

"In shounen, how I was saying, there are people, like me, who like to make ships."

"Ships?"

"Yes. When there are two people who would be a great couple, you ship them. Most of the times, my ships aren't canon. And with canon, I mean, they are not confirmed in the anime."

"Oh, ok. And why is that so important?"

"Because we, fujoshis, ship guys with another guys. Not all the girls that ship guys are fujoshis, tho. And then there are shipping wars."

"Wars? I knew this was some kind of religion or cult..."

You giggled:

"It's really not! But some people will defend their ship until their death. Like, in My Hero Academia, there is a shipping war between the pairs of Deku x Bakugou and Deku x Todoroki. These aren't the only ships with Deku but they are the most important ones."

"And who are they?"

"Are you seeing the picture that I have above my television?"

"Yes."

"Deku is the green haired boy, Bakugou is the blonde and Todoroki has his hair red and white."

"Oh... But why would you ship them? They are highschoolers, at max.", he seemed so lost.

"Welcome to the beautiful world of shipping", you smiled brightly, "where everything is possible!"

"Wait a second, Trish is into this stuff too?"

"Yes."

"Is she watching porn at 15?!"

"It's not porn! But, yes. She is reading me and watching the same as me. And, don't be mad because I started at 14."

"This is crazy. I can see why you need a double life now."

You two stood in silence for some time until you decided to ask:

"Are you running of me now?"

"Of course not. I would never do that. I'm determined in making you mine, cara."

"Oh, really?", you were surprised.

"Of course. My feelings aren't going to change just because you like to watch and read porn."

"How many times to I have to tell you that it isn't porn?!", you sighed, frustrated.

"I already know, tesoro. But I like to see you mad. It is cute, like I was anticipating.", he grabbed your hand and kissed your knuckles.

You went red as soon as you felt his warm lips at your skin. You brushed him off in the second he stopped kissing your hand. Embarassed, you just turned your head the other way, gaining a chuckle from Bucciarati. Then, you just got up from the chair and grabbed your phone, seeing that already was 10:45 p.m. Was it that late?! The time flew by you two!

"I should get going...", Bruno got up too, "It's late and you should go to sleep."

Your heart sank in your chest. You liked his company so much. And besides, you only had afternoon classes on wednesday. So, it wouldn't matter if you got up a little late tomorrow.

"Do you want to stay a little more and see a movie?", you asked him.

 He seemed surprised but quickly smirked:

"Oh, now you like my company?"

But you were prepared.

"If you want to leave then go ahead."

"We both know I wouldn't leave.", he smiled.

You two went to ask a movie and Bucciarati insisted to watch one of your choice. And you showed him one of your favorite anime movies: Doukyuusei. However, by the end, you were already sleeping in Bucciarati's shoulder. The man didn't want to wake you up because you were sleeping so peacefully, so he gently grabbed you bridal style and put you on your bed with a blanket covering you.

When the man was about to leave you, he stopped to look at you one more time. You looked so cute in your sleep and it made him smile. So Bucciarati turned back and gave you a kiss on your forehead before going away.