Chapter 20

You and the boys just chilled all they long until 6 p.m. when you heard another knock on the door. You went to open it and for your surprise, Trish and the rest of the gang shouted "Happy Birthday" to you. You were shocked. How many people did know that today was your birthday?

Trish went to hug you and you hugged her back. Mista had a present on his hands that gave to you:

"This is from the gang."

"Oh, you didn't have to.", you smiled at them, "But thank you."

You put it on the table on your entrance hall and said:

"Come in. My friend Adriano and Bruno are on the living room."

They all entered and you closed the door. Adriano seemed a bit unconfortable around them but you tried to tell him that they were pretty nice people. You knew that Fugo could get very mad at Narancia at times but that's all that is to it.

You guys chatted a bit before you went to open the cake with them. They all went to your small kitchen but your table just had room for four. The gang agreed that Bucciarati and Trish should sit down with you and gave the other sit to Adriano. He thanked them and lit up the candles of the cake. The first time you saw the cake, you laughed because it had a meme about fujoshis. Only Trish understood.

They sang the happy birthday song to you and ate the cake while talking about small things. Trish said that she had to go to the bathroom and you told her where it was before returning to the conversation.

"Oh! Won't you open our gift, (Y/N)?", Narancia asked.

"Oh, I can. It's at the entrance.", you tried to get up but Fugo assured he would get it.

So, when Fugo returned, you were opening the present until noticing that Trish still hasn't returned. So you decided to wait. But a few seconds later, you heard a loud scream. A loud fangirl scream. You already knew where she was before even moving. You ran up to Trish, who was inside your office looking at the imense shelves and books that you had. And she had your glasses and mask on her hand.

"You are Kai!"

The rest of the boys were just behind you. You felt awkward because they all were in the only space on the house that they shouldn't.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Trish, put the things on their places!", Bucciarati went to talk to her, "This is her private space! Why did you get in?"

"The door was opened. I just looked inside and saw this. It all makes sense now! Oh my God! I know my favorite doujinshi creator!"

You were just shocked. But the embarassement was far from over.

"What's this?", Mista was holdind one of your giomis doujinshis.

"Do not open!", you begged but it was too late.

"Why am I fucking Giorno?"

Giorno quickly grabbed the book and observed:

"Yes. Why isn't me fucking him? I mean", he turned the pages quickly, "You are talented but it's me who would top Mista, without a doubt."

"You wished!", Mista responded, laughing.

"So, it was you who drew the books that Trish has at home about us.", Abbacchio went to confront you. You were scared, "I can't understand what perverted minds want to see me in that situation but your draws are good. I'm relieved that it's you who draw us and not some old man who lives in his mother's basement."

"But next time, you could do a portrait of us all, to hang on the wall.", Narancia smiled.

"Oh... You're not disgusted?", you were surprised.