Chapter 27

"I think I'm talking for all of us about the fact that you guys are too goddamn loud!", Abbacchio warned, "Couldn't you do it quietly?! I don't want to be trying to sleep and hear two people fucking!"

You blushed intensely. You had no idea you were being that loud. But Bucciarati wasn't slightly embarassed:

"Well, when you have a girlfriend, we'll see who's louder.", he crossed his arms.

"Hey hey, they weren't that loud.", Mista tried to defend you and your boyfriend.

"Talk for yourself!", Narancia said, "My room was literally on Bucciaratti's left side!"

"Can't you just stop talking about it?!", Trish screamed, "They understood it the first time you guys said it! They won't do it again! So, can you all shut up about it and have a pleasent breakfast?!"

Nobody was capable of contradicting Trish. You smiled at her, nodding in apreciation. After eating, you and the gang went to the beach again. You noticed that Fugo was bringing a volleyball ball. So you formed a plan. You went to talk with Trish:

"So, the guys know Risotto and the others for how long?"

"A few years."

"Hum... What do you think of playing a match of volleyball with them?"

"Like Haikyuu?! Count me in!"

"Should I ask Bruno?"

"Yes, of course."

You sat on the beach towel at your boyfriends side, who was reading a book. When he saw you, he closed his book and smiled to you:

"Hello, bella."

"Bruno... Would you be mad if I invited La Squadra to a match of volleyball?"

"You can do whatever you want, (Y/N). You just have to ask them. Want me to go over there with you?"

"Please.", you smiled at him because he already knew your intentions.

"Let's go then."

You got up and he gave you his hand, which you accepted. You already saw them. They were at the same place as before. Well, at least, Risotto and Prosciutto were. When they saw you, they quickly got up:

"Hey.", their leader said.

"Hey. Do you want to play volleyball with us?"

Prosciutto shrugged:

"Why not? At least it's better than seeing Ghiaccio trying to kill Melone."

You said you'd wait for them by a spot on the back of the beach. Bruno and you went to gather the others. Abbacchio immediately declined but the others liked your idea. So, you, Giorno and Mista went to set up a place for your game at the back of the beach. The rest of the gang helped move the towels and the beach umbrella. The guys from La Squadra had the same idea as you, moving all the stuff closer to the volleyball field.

After all that, you, the players went to talk with each other at the middle line.

"So, who's in your team?", Narancia asked to Formaggio.

"All of us, except Risotto."

"Who's in yout team?", Illuso asked in return.

"Me", started Trish, "(Y/N), Fugo, Narancia, Giorno and Mista.

"Then let's go. Rock, papers, scissors to see who starts.", Melone said.

La Squadra won, so they started.  It was really fun. Between the lack of cordenation of the teams and Ghiaccio screaming some not so friendly names to your team, the game went well. However, before the match could end, Giorno stopped the game.

"You are cheating, aren't you?"

You looked over to the other team and Prosciutto quickly responded:

"Why do you think that? It's not very nice to accuse people."

"For fuck's sake, if Giorno says that you're cheating is because you are.", Mista said.

"Oh, prove it.", Pesci supported his brother.

"Let's call down an-", you started.

"The ball is clearly slippery. You used White Album, didn't you, Ghiaccio?", Giorno interrupted.

"Oi, I did not! It's not my fault that you are fucking losers!", the ice boy screamed.

"If that's how you're going to play, then we'll use our Stands as well!", Trish said, crossing her arms.

You started to feel confused. Stands? What were they talking about?

"What's (Y/N)'s Stand?", Prosciutto asked.

"She doesn't have one. So, one of use must not use their Stand.", Narancia said.

"What's a-", you started again.

"Ok, plane boy. Prosciutto, if you use your Stand, we all will be in a disadvantage. So, you won't use it.", Ghiaccio said.

"Fine by me.", the man answered.

However, before you could even restart the game, Risotto and Bucciarati approached the field.

"We were sitting there talking and I turned my eyes away for a second and you are already using Stands?!", Bucciarati yelled at the gang, "You know why we can't use Stands here, right?"

"Are you a bunch of insensitives?", Risotto said in his deep voice.

"We were making it fair.", Illuso defended, "Prosciutto wasn't going to use his."

"I don't fucking care. Who started it?"

No one from La Squadra talked.

"Ok, then... You won't play any-"

"Ghiaccio put ice on the ball!", Pesci said.

The blue haired man immediately turned his red face to the boy:

"I'll kill you, Pes-"

"Ghiaccio, go cool your head in the towel.", Risotto said, "I'll take your place and make a fair game."

While Ghiaccio complained, Bucciarati said:

"Who said that it was a good idea to use Stands?"

"Me.", Trish said, putting her hand in the air, "I'll get out.", she said, leaving the field.

When your boyfriend entered the field, you immediately asked:

"What's a Stand?"

"Hum... I-I'll explain later, ok? We have a game to win now."

You brushed it off but the question never leaved your head. 

We reached 2.5k reads! Thank you so much for the support! I'm really thankful. ( > < )

Oh, and I have an annoucement. I might be publishing another book soon to post my art!