part 1

<ELLIE BISHOP>
I get up around 7:30 am, I get a coffee and head to work. I pull up into the parking lot and suddenly need to pee. I grab my bag and run into the squad-room.
"I will be back in 2 mins, I need to run to the bathroom"
I say running away.

<NICK TORRES>
Ellie runs straight to the bathroom while me and Tim are playing hang man.
I hear the elevator doors open and I assume its gibbs, but then I hear Tim scoff.

<TIM MCGEE>
I look up and see Jake Malloy walk in. I scoff and roll my eyes.
"What so you want?" I ask.
"Igh I know, I know I tried to explain to my boss but she wouldn't listen, anyway I'm just here to drop this off and I'll be back tomorrow" Jake says then placing a cardboard box on Ellie's desk.

<JAKE MALLOY>
I walk over to Ellie's desk and put a cardboard box carefully on her table. As I do that I quickly swap out her water bottle for one with
Thallium poisoning in it. I quickly walk out and make my way to my car.

<ELLIE BISHOP>
I get back to by desk and take a big gulp of my water. Nick and Mcgee walk to the bathroom. After about 3 mins i start to feel weak so i drink more of my water. I collapse to the ground in pain soon blacking out.

<NICK TORRES>
Me and Mcgee come back from the bathroom and Ellie is not there.
"Uhh where's Ellie?" Tim asks.
"I don't know" I say looking around.

Gibbs walks in and says.
"We've got a body!"
He then looks around.
"We dont know where Bishop is" Tim says.
Gibbs looks at her desk.
"make that two!" He says running to her desk.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

309 words!! I know its short but I have to leave you on a cliff hanger.💅😘
Anyway I'm not posting one chapter at a time so you'll have something to read.