Kaminari x Shinsou

~Kaminari's perspective~

I get a text from Shinsou asking if he can come over.

"You mind if I come over right now?"

"My doors unlocked." I reply.

I wait patiently, my dick starting to get hard just thinking about him. A few minutes later he opens the door and comes in. "Hey."

    God he's so hot. He walks over and sits next to me. I can't bother to pay attention to the movie, for his thigh is rubbing up against mine. I rest my hand on his lap.

  He looks over at me. "If you want something, just ask." He says. I grab the remote and pause the movie. I run my hand along his bulge, crawling on top of him. "I'm so horny right now, please, put your cock in me." He grins and cups my face in his hand.

His lips crash into mine, I lick along his lips asking for permission to enter. He parts his mouth, and I roll my tongue around his. His lips travel down my jaw, and neck, to my collar bone.

I rest my head on his shoulder and let out a small sound. "You like that huh?" I feel his breathe getting hotter as he pulls my shirt down to kiss my shoulder. I pull his up and over his head, feeling the muscles in his back.

   "Lay down." He directs me. I lay across the couch, my hands resting over my head, laying myself out for him. He pulls my shorts and boxers down with one tug.

  His hand curls around my shaft and start bouncing up and down. He spits a few times and I let out a deep moan. I arch my back in the satisfaction of it all. He starts to lick the tip, going all the way down and back up.

  Without hesitation he starts to suck, using his hand also. "Oh god, fuck." I cry out. He spreads my legs more to get access to my ass. "I'm going t-to come." And I do. He licks his lips and wipes his mouth, grinning even bigger than before.

I feel my face turn red as he tastes me. "You're so sweet." He coons. "I'm going to prep you."
His breathing starts to get heavier and I adjust to give him full access to me. He puts a finger in, then two, then three. "Mmmm, that feels so good, daddy." He pushes them deep inside me.

   I start to jerk myself off as he continues to stretch me out. Without warning he picks me up and slowly starts to slide his dick in. I cross my legs against the small of his back and start to bounce up and down. "Oh god, yes, fuck me harder." I moan out.

He grunts as he goes deeper inside me. He grabs my ass, pulling me up and down. "I'm releasing." He says through his teeth. I gasp for air as I feel him fill me up.

~Shinsou's perspective~

We move to the shower, and now I have him shoved up against the wall, pushing my dick in even deeper than before. He moans through every thrust and I wonder if his neighbors can hear.

I'm taller than him so he stands on his top toes. I smack his ass as hard as I can, a yelp of enjoyment escapes him mouth. "Like that huh." He nods quickly.

  He has already came twice and it looks like he is about to again. I run my fingers in circles around his nipples as I thrust in him again.

  "Daddy, that feels so good." He comes yet again. I slowly pull out of his ass, and fall to the ground. He sits on my lap and we finish off with a make out session. He runs his tongue along my ear, my neck, my chest, my thighs, all the way to my ankles and then pecks me on the lips.

"I love the taste of you." He says with a smile.

(Don't think I will do a part two on this but idk)

Word count: 684