Mina x momo

You already know who the top is about to be;)

(Mina's perspective)

I watch as momo changes out of her hero costume. It's already revealing enough, but watching her take it off makes me want to drag her off to my room.

"Hey momo waif a sec. everyone is already gone and we are the last ones to finish changing. I walk up to her.

  She starts to blush as I stare at her to long. "Sorry it's just-" I rub my hand on the back of my neck and look away.

  She looks uncomfortable. "Mina." I look at her. She slowly starts to take her shirt off. My eyes widen. "Momo what are you-" she takes a step towards me.

   I can't hold back any longer. My lips crash into hers and I kiss her with all the emotion I've been hold back. After a few seconds we pull back for air.

I lick the saliva off her lips. Her face is red and her eyes are so full of lust. I reach behind her and undo her bra. It falls to the floor and I grab both her boobs.

I lick around them, her nipples getting hard. She twirls her fingers in my hair as I do what I want with her. "God your so hot." I lick along her collar bone, leaving a few marks here and there.

  I shove my hand down her skirt and start fingering her clit. She lets out a small noise, her hands wrapped around me. I stick a finger in and push deep inside her.

  "Mmm Mina." I nibble at her ear as I stick another finger in. She starts to feel herself, playing with her boobs.

  I push her onto one of the benches and pull her skirt and panties down and off. I throw them aside. I start to lick her clit and go down, sucking the discharge down my throat. She pushes against me moaning loudly.

  "Quiet down kitten or they'll hear you." She covers her mouth and let's me continue. I stick my tongue in and go deep inside her.

She starts to come and I swallow all of it. "Oh god, fuck me Mina." I pull my skirt off and my underwear and sit across her pussy. At first it was uncomfortable but we start scissoring.

   I rub myself aggressively against her, our release mixing together. I pull a strap on out of my locker and stick the shaft in me and tie it around the back.

  I walk back over to her and spread her legs. "You ready." She fingers her clit and nods slightly. I enter carefully and thrust inside.

"Ahh you're so tight, momo." I go deeper, thrusting inside, feeling the dick inside me.
I push hard and fast, Momo moaning into her hand. "I'm going to -" I come and so does she.

I pull the strap on, off and throw it aside. Momo crawls over to me and licks my thighs. She licks up my leg and across my stomach until she gets to my breast.

She runs her hand under my shirt and grabs my boobs. I pull my top off and help her onto my lap. She licks my nipples, nibbling at them and running circles until they get hard. "Oh god."

She blows on them. She rubs herself against me, faster and faster. I grab her ass and slap it as hard as I can. She bites her lip. "Mmm."

I kiss her again, my hands move up to her hips as she rubs her self against me. I put my tongue in her mouth, and tangling it with hers.

We release again. After we catch our breath we clean ourselves off. She pecks me on the lips and skips off. God it's that ass.

I smile and walk after her.

(Part two? Maybe a threesome?)

Word count: 650