Kirashima x uraraka x Bakugo

~Uraraka's perspective~
(Final year of high school so their 18)

It's the middle of the night and I get hungry so I step into the kitchen. I am exhausted so I don't notice Kirashima and Bakugo watching me from the couch.

  "Yo, ochako." A raspy voice says from the shadows. I nearly scream but feel a hand clamp over my mouth. "Shhh, that's not a good idea." A deep voice whispers into my ear.

Suddenly I'm fully awake and self aware. I realize that Kirashima and Bakugo are now checking me out due to the fact that all I'm wearing is a tank top and some jogging shorts.

  For crying out loud I was cold and now my nipples could poke someone's eyes out. I wrap my arms around my chest, suddenly feeling embarrassed.

  We are in the dark, so I can't really see Kirashima and Bakugo all too well, but I do notice neither of them are wearing shirts.

   I blush hard and look away hoping they don't notice. "You look really cute, " I hear Bakugo coon into my ear. My hairs stand on end but I'm suddenly turned on.

   I bite my lip as Bakugo pushes against me on one side and Kirashima on the other. "Jeez, just come to my room." I take their hands and drag them away, forgetting about my midnight snack.

  I barge through the door locking it behind me. I turn around and watch as Kirashima and Bakugo raise their eyebrows at eachother. God I'm already getting wet.

  I push Bakugo onto the bed and climb on top of him. "Woah, don't leave me out of the fun." Kirashima says as he grabs hold of my hips.

I rub my ass against his dick and he sucks in a sharp breath. I look down at Bakugo who only grins as he grabs my ass. I push my lips against his, his tongue running along my teeth asking for permission. I open my mouth slightly and he sticks his hot tongue inside.

   I continue to rub myself against Kirashima who now grips my waist and starts running his hands under my shirt. "You're so hard." I say through a kiss.

  They both let out a laugh. "Yeah well you're rubbing your ass all over us." Kirashima says. I slowly lean down and tug at bakugo's pants. Kirashima pulls them off for me as he takes off his own.

  I lay down and wait for Kirashima to finish prepping himself. When he does he leans over me and shoves his dick down my throat.

As he does that he makes out with Bakugo who still groping my thighs. God this is the most craziest thing I've ever done.

   I grab Kirashima's waist, to pull myself up his shaft. I start to speed up, his dick getting more wet. I nearly gag, as I pull back for air. He comes onto my face.

  ~Kirashima's perspective~

I stand back up and Uraraka sits on bakugo's lap as he licks my release off of her cheeks and lips. Now Uraraka starts sucking Bakugo off who has his fingers pushing her hard farther down his cock.

  I line my dick up with her pussy and slowly push in. She relaxes for a second before continuing to get face fucked by Bakugo.

  I grab her hips and slam into her, and she lets out a deep moan. "God your cock is so big and hot." She purrs. Bakugo pulls her tank top off, running his hands over her large breasts.

  "Yo let me have a turn." He says getting up. "Why don't we both go." I pull out of Uraraka and she gets up.

  Bakugo picks her up and slowly enters her pussy. "Mmm." She lets out. I wait for her to get adjusted before entering through the back. She moans loudly.

"Hush, before you wake someone up , dear." I whisper against her neck. We take turn thrusting into her, her ass finally loosening up a bit.

   Deeper and harder, I grab at her thighs as Bakugo grabs her ass. "I'm going to -" he grunts out. "Me too." I moan. We come inside her at the same time.

We lay her across the bed, cuddling around her. We catch our breath before turning to each other. My lips run across bakugo's chest. "Want another round?"

  I climb onto him, licking his nipples. I set him up so his ass is facing me and I start to jerk off. Uraraka lays under Bakugo in a 69 position.

~Bakugo's perspective~

I lick the release off of Uraraka's pussy, rolling my tongue around her clit. She spits on my tip and starts to thrust my shaft. Kirashima finally enters inside me. I let out a growl. "Wait."

  I readjust myself. "O-okay now." He pushes into me, his hands griping my hips. I thrust my tongue into Uraraka and she deep throats my dick.

  Oh god I think I'm going to come. We end up all coming at the same time. Uraraka licks my thighs cleaning me up as I lick hers. She moves over to Kirashima and licks his up too.

  I stand up over Uraraka and shove my dick inside Kirashima's mouth, as Uraraka sucks his off again. His eyes start to roll back and I push down into his throat.

  I face fuck him hard, running my fingers around his bright red hair. He moans aggressively. I come inside his mouth, filling it completely and then start to Make out with Him.

   Uraraka cleans him up quickly before falling asleep. We cuddle around her and quickly fall asleep as well.

  (Jeez, I'm so jealous😔)

Word count: 947