Bakugo x deku au

Deku is a singer in a pop band with Todoroki, tsuyu, and Iida.

Bakugo is a drummer in a rock band with Denki, Kirashima, Mina, and Sero.

~Deku's perspective~

The venue was completely filled. People filed in mass groups, screaming and chanting. Bands from around the world had come to play tonight, including ours. "Captivated." Thats what we called ourselves.

  The spot light shines onto us, the drums and guitar flow into the night sky. I suck in a sharp breathe before tightly wrapping my fingers around the microphone.

  "I tried to make you see things my way,
But in the end you left me for her.
I lent you my heart but you threw it away,
I guess we are back to where we were. "

I screamed my feelings out to the crowd and I heard them sing along with me.

"I waited on you for several years,
I wish I could make you see,
That all this time it's you that I feared,
Soon you would end up leaving me."

I felt a trickle of sweat fall over my brow as the song slowly came to an end. Chants and clapping arose from the crowd as the final performance had given way.

  The lights went out and we carried ourselves backstage to the dressing rooms. We all went out separate ways, waving at one another on a good job.

  "Hey." I looked over to see Bakugo, the drummer for "death cry" leaning against my dressing room door. We had went to the same school for musical arts and weren't to close then.

After that we went our separate ways, only seeing each other in interviews and magazines. I wouldn't say this is a coincidence, considering how far both of us had come.

  "Hi." I stood still in front of him. He wasn't moving so I'm sure he wanted to talk. His eyes narrowed and he stared me up and down. "You were nice out there."

  I feel a heat rise into my cheeks. "Thank you. You were as well." He grins sharply before bringing his hands from his pockets. "Sorry I'm in your way, but I was wondering if we could talk privately?" He asks.

  "Sure." He opens my door and steps back, allowing me to walk inside. "Is something wrong?" I ask. He sits across from me.

   "Not particularly." He avoids my eyes. I wonder if he had the same feelings I did back in high school. And maybe, he's here to clear the air.

"Actually it's about high school." I felt my neck heat up. "I could never have said this back then, my pride was too strong." He lights a cigarette and rests it in his mouth. "But I've been in love with your voice since we were kids."

  I smile. I watch him smoke and continue to avert my gaze. "Is that so?" His face starts to become red. "Deku-" I had already stood up and leaned over him.

  "You looked very hot on stage, Kacchan." He leaned back, his legs spread, his arms resting on either side of him. His eyes were huge and lustful.

I raised a knee and rest it on his thigh. My hands running up his chest and around his neck. "It seems we have always felt the same." I feel his hands on my hips, his eyes glaring into mine, a look of hunger crosses his face.

  "Careful, you looks could kill." I grin as I lean into him, my mouth running up against his cheek. I lowered myself onto his lap, his breathing becoming heavier.

  I whisper into his ears. "Why don't we try something fun." His lips ram into mine, his tongue pushing itself into my mouth. His fingers are unbuttoning my shirt and ripping it off.

  He runs his hands along my ribcage, and I slowly push into him, swaying back and forth. He grunts from the movement of my ass against his dick. "God Deku." He whispers into my neck.

   He kisses it, leaving small marks behind. His hands fall into my pants gripping my ass tightly. He continues to run down my chest with kisses.

His finger enters me and I let out a small purr. "Kacchan." I moan into his hair. He adds another finger and then another. I can't move from the joy of having him inside me. I lean forward a little as he pulls my pants down further.

  He goes deeper, and I hold back a moan. "Mmm." I feel so wet as he pulls his fingers out. Before I can manage a word he shoves his fingers into my mouth, forcing my to taste myself. I suck on them and lick them to the base.

   He pulls them out, a string of saliva trailing down my chin. He licks it up before pulling my pants all the way off.

  He tosses them and my boxers aside. I help him remove his and he lays me out on the couch. "I'm going in." I nod slowly and prepare.

  He slowly enters and waits for me to adjust. I do and he starts thrusting into me. Jeez his cock his so big and hot I couldn't hold my voice back.

  I moan loudly and he grins. "The voice I've always been in love with." I blush hard as he goes in deeper. He finds the right spot and I hold my mouth closed before I become to loud.

"God Kacchan your dick is so good." I mumble. He grabs my thighs and pushes in harder. In one swoop he pulls out and flips my over, His hand pushing my neck down as he continues to fuck me hard.

  I bite my lip and listen to his deep grunts as he furthers himself into me. We become loud, the sound of him thrusting into me grows.

He releases inside me, nearly filling me up. I let out my last moan and also release. He licks me clean and rests beside me. "God Deku, I wish we could stay like this forever."

Word count: 1013