Bakugo x Deku au pt.2

Bakugo is a college teacher and Deku is one of his students.

~Bakugo's perspective~

Class had just finished and I watched the long line of students start to file out. My eyes freeze on a certain green haired boy.

He smiles at me awkwardly and walks up to my desk. "About the presentation, I won't be here on that day." He clutches are his bag.

  I grin. "That won't be a problem, just post it and I'll read and grade it." His eyes trail down for a second before his face goes red. "Thank you." He walks off. I stare at his ass the whole way out.

~Deku's perspective~

God he is so hot. I accidentally got too excited and my eyes wondered too far.

THE NEXT DAY

class was long and dreary, but I could have sworn Mr. Katsuki kept glancing at me. Is it a hint? Should I stay after class? When class ends I take my time packing up, in case what I thought was true.

As everyone filed out I felt him behind me. "Hey." I look back at him, a lustful glare in his eyes. So I was right. He grabs my wrist and leads me down to his desk before slamming me on top of it.

  My hands rest above my head as he climbs onto me. His hand travels under my shirt as he plants kisses along my collar bone. "Mmm."

He pulls the shirt off and throws it aside. I start to unbutton his and he rips it off letting it fall to the ground.

  I feel his full weight on top of me, hot and heavy. His tongue crashed into my mouth, and hit let him wonder inside. His hands pin mine down as he licks my ear.

I look down at his pants and he understands. He stands up straight and unbuttons them and I lean forward to pull them down. I grab his shaft and push his dick down my throat.

I bob my head up and down, feeling his hand on the back of my head. "I'm going to come." He grunts. He pushes my mouth to the base and releases in my mouth.

  I pull back and he lifts me up laying me on my stomach on his desk. Before I could even say anything his tongue slammed inside me. "Fuck mmmm." I felt his hands on my ass and thighs as he thrusting his warm tongue inside me.

  "Are you ready?" He asks. I nod and grab the edge of the desk, knowing I might not me able to take his full size.

He slowly enters me, and I moan loudly. "Quiet puppy, someone might hear us." I bite my lip hard, nearly drawing blood.

He starts to push inside me, allowing me to readjust. Then he bursts inside pushing in and out. I hold my mouth closed with a hand.

~bakugo's perspective~

God he was so tight. I went deeper, my hands gripping on his hips. He looked like he was experiencing heaven. I grin widely.

I keep going, further and deeper until I feel myself about to release again. I thrust as deep as I can and let go. I fill him up and he relaxes.

I lick up his thighs and flip him over. "Let me help you out." He looks at me confused. I put his dick in my mouth.

He moans. I push it farther into my mouth, my tongue lining up his shaft. I grab his ass and push him into me. He covers his mouth as I continue to suck him off.

  He then comes into my mouth. I swallow it and climb onto him again. "You were so good." I tell him. He runs his fingers through my hair and kisses my neck.

God I could get used to this.

Word count: 645