Todoroki x Bakugo

~Todoroki's perspective~

We all sit at the dining table eating dinner. I notice Bakugo watching me, not touching anything on his plate.

He gets up and walks behind me, his finger trailing my shoulders before walking off towards the dorms. I push my trey away and follow.

He walks into my room and I slam the door behind us. I push him up against the wall trailing his neck with kisses. "How badly do you want this?" I whisper into his collarbone.

"Ahh I want you to fuck me, please." His fingers run through my hair. I pull off his tank top, running my hands over the muscles in his back.

I thrust my tongue into his mouth, tangling in with his. When I pull back, he has our drool running down his chin.

I grab some rope and turn him around, tying both his arms together. I then pull his pants and boxers down with one tug.

I spit into my hand before running it up and down his shaft. He starts to moan and I shove three of my fingers in his mouth.

He understands and starts coating them in his saliva. I pick up the pace, going faster and harder, until he comes. He leans back against the wall, trying to catch his breath.

I don't let him have the chance. I spin him around and bend him over, shoving a finger into his ass. "You want it so bad don't you." I slap his ass hard.

He whines. "Yes daddy, please give it to me good." I add another finger and thrust deep into him, stretching him out. He's already so wet so there shouldn't be a problem putting myself in.

I quickly pull my pants down and he turns around throwing his mouth over my tip. I push his head down all the way to the base, and he starts sucking me off. "Oh god..." I grunt.

He goes faster and deeper, I feel his throat tightening around it. "I'm going to -" I come, filling his whole mouth.

He then turns around, sticking his ass in the air. "Please put your giant cock inside me." He begs. I smile and line myself up with him.

Without warning I push as hard as I can into him and he cries out. "Ahhh yesss." I grab his hips and go inside deeper. I feel him starting to losses up. We make some noise, as I slam into his ass repeatedly.

  He bites his lip while holding back moans. I thrust in one last time before releasing inside him. He falls to the floor and I pick him up bridal style.

  I set him on the bed and crawl on top of him, kissing his thighs, ass, back, neck, cheeks. I smile into his hair.

  "God your so cute sometimes." He looks back at me with lustfull eyes. "Damn you, I look like this all the time." And we fall asleep like this.

(I'm going to try and write some less nsfw stories, their starting to get repetitive.

Word count: 513