Bakugo x Todoroki x Deku

~Bakugo's perspective~

I knock on the door, a bag of popsicles from the gas station in my other hand. Todoroki opens it and I hand him one.

Deku scoots to the middle and I sit next to him. I hand him a blue one and I take the orange one. We stay like this for a while, watching some random sit com.

I glance over at Deku who starts to suck on the popsicle. Juice runs down his chin and he licks it away. God he looks so sexy. He slowly puts his hands on our thighs and me and Todoroki exchange looks.

He raises an eyebrow and I shrug. I pull the popsicle from Deku and throw it in the trash, along with mine and Todoroki's. He crawls on top of me and licks my lip.

Todoroki kneels in the couch, rubbing his dick along Deku's ass. I stick my tongue into Deku's mouth, and our tongues entangle. I start to unzip my shorts as we continue to make out.

Todoroki starts fingering Deku's ass through his shorts. "Mmm Stop teasing me." He says through a pouting lip. My drool runs down his jaw and neck. He wipes it up and licks it, keeping eye contact with me and grinning.

"Damn nerd." I say but grin back. He helps pull my shorts and boxers off. I slam his mouth on my dick and he starts to slurp, I push him up and down, going deeper inside his mouth.

~Todoroki~ I pull his shorts and boxers down to his knees quickly and lick his split. "God Midoriya, you are already so wet." He giggles. I walk over to his closet and pull out a vibrator.

I slowly push it in his ass and he moans. It goes in all the way and I turn it up. Bakugo starts to go faster, face fucking Deku until he comes. I watch as he fills up Midoriyas mouth,

And then kisses him, licking every part of his face. Deku is finally stretched out so I bull the vibrator out. He whines at the emptiness of his hole. "Just a moment." I grab his ass and squeeze, watching the surface turn red. "Beg for it." Both Bakugo and I grin.

"Mmm fuck me please. Fuck me so good until you come in me, and then fuck me some more." I slowly push in and start to thrust. Bakugo stands up, and sits behind me.

I feel his tongue enter me and I gasp out loud. I continue to go deeper inside Deku and he cries out in satisfaction. "God your cock is so big and hot." He purrs.

I curl my fingers into his green hair and pull his head back as I continue to fuck him. Eventually Bakugo's dick starts to push into my entrance and I grunt. He starts to thrust in.

I immediately come inside Deku who nearly goes limp. He rests his face on the couch, smiling bubbly. I can't continue so I stay inside Deku and lean over him as Bakugo aggressively goes deeper inside me. I reach under Deku and start palming his shaft.

He purrs and I starting to jerk him off. He moans loudly and cries out. "Fuck yes daddy." I go faster and faster, My hand almost completely wet.

"I'm going to release." Bakugo says through his teeth, he grabs my hips and pushes as far as he can go before coming deep inside me. I come again and Deku does too.

~Deku~

I am now wedged between Bakugo and Todoroki, Riding Bakugo's dick as Todoroki jerks the both of us off. I bounce up and down moaning and making lewd faces. "Nice face you have there." Bakugo says, his fingers in my mouth. I suck on them, running my tongue along each one.

Todoroki reaches over me and starts making out with Bakugo. I wrap my arms around Todoroki's neck, Bakugo going even deeper then before.

I feel it in my stomach. Todoroki drops his hand and I continue to jerk the two of us off. "I'm going to come." I moan between the three of us. And so we all come at the same time.

Todoroki sits down and I start to lick him clean. Bakugo crawls under me and does the same. I lick his shaft and start to suck deep until I feel him in my throat.

I stop and pull back as Bakugo nearly sucks me dry. Todoroki slams his dick back down my throat and I nearly faint from all of the feelings.

He comes one last time into my mouth and licks it off, tasting himself. "Bakugo I'm gonna—" I come into his mouth. "Oh god yes." We clean ourselves up and fall asleep in each others arms on the couch.

(I think I might do a part two, with them on a train or in the back of a bus;)

Word count: 826