Kaminari x kirashima

~Kaminari's perspective~

I hate being left behind. I decided to hang out with Sero and Kirashima at the gym but ended up being late. They were nearly finished so I decided to just wait for them on a nearby bench .

  We were going out to eat after this, minus Sero who had plans with a girl. I had a huge crush on Kirashima so getting him alone felt something like a date.

  I watched them go into the locker room and checked my phone. 7:04.

  I nearly fell asleep when Sero and Kirashima walked out with their hair completely soaked. God he is so hot. His smile was genuine and his hair fell softly over his head.

  Sero left first and me and Kirashima stood awkwardly side by side. We walked out together heading towards a burger joint near by. I glanced sideways at him a few times, noticing the muscles that show through his shirt.

  I decide to keep my eyes focused on the ground afraid he would catch me and point it out. "Your quiet today, is something wrong?" He spoke over the flashing cars.

  I kept my eyes down and replied. "Nothing at all." He froze in the middle of the sidewalk and I turned to look back at him. His brows were furrowed and he clung tightly to his bag. He looked around quickly before stepping forward and grabbing my wrist.

  I felt my face go red as he dragged me across the street. He pulls me into a motel and talks quietly with an employee. He than pushes me into the elevator. "Kirashima-" he pushed me against the wall.

His crotch riding up against my ass. Surprised by the sudden events I let out a small sound and instantly regretted it. I could feel his fingers around my wrists, holding my arms up against the wall.

His hot breath blowing against my neck and ear. I try not to say anything as he pushes against my harder. The door flies open and he literally picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. "Kirashima wait..." his hand grips tightly on my ass as I stare at the small of his back.

  He shoves the door open, kicking it closed behind him. I fall onto the bed and feel his weight on top of me. I feel his hand under my chin, forcing me to look up as he kisses the nape of my neck.

  His other hand forces my arms over my head, keeping them tightly against the bed. "God, I've been waiting to ravage you apart." He nearly rips my shirt in the process of pulling it off, his tongue running down my abdomen.

  I arch my back in satisfaction, a small moan escapes my mouth. "How you feeling?" He asks.

  I suck in a breath. "Good. So good." I feel his hands grip my thighs as his tongue continues to travel across me. "You want it too, don't you?" He asks in between breaths.

  I bite my lip. "Yes, I want it so bad." He pulls my shorts off and palms my dick. I feel his hand run up my shaft as he spits onto the tip. God I wish he would just fuck me.

  His mouth starts to bob up and down as he sucks me off. I let out a deep moan. I feel myself about to release, and I shove kaminari's head down to the base.

I do and he sucks it up and licks his lips. He pulls me close to him, and I stick my tongue into his mouth. He allows it and responds.

  "You taste so good." He grunts in between kisses. I wrap my arms around his neck as he straightens.  I bite his neck and he makes room for me to do so. I feel him shrug his pants down to his ankles.

  ~Kirashima's perspective~

I grab his ass and spread his cheeks apart, as his lips explore my chest. I stick two fingers in and he pushes against me. "Mmm." He whispers into my hair.

  I slowly pull my dick up to his ass and look up at him. "You ready?" I ask. He nods and kisses my ear. I thrust in quickly. It's hard to go easy, even if this is our first time.

  He pulls himself up and pushes down as I thrust harder into him. Trying to find I spot I go in deeper and harder.

  I feel his nails dig into my back as he moans loudly. "There. Right there." I continue to speed up, thrusting deep into him. We fall onto the bed and I gain more access to him. I watch him try to hold in his noises, his hand partially covering his mouth.

"You can be as loud as you want." He grins and lets himself relax. Lately it had felt as if he was avoiding me. But I could feel the sexual tension rising between us. I would catch him staring or glancing at me.

  I didn't want him to think I wasn't interested so I continued to flirt with him hoping he catch a hint. It worked considering the situation we are currently in.

  I thrust one last time before coming inside him. I nearly fill him up and he shuts his eyes. "Hey."

  He tries to catch his breath. I crawl up next to him and pull him against me. He runs his hands through my hair his eyes starting to tear up. "I'd never thought you'd feel the same." I lick his cheek, the saltiness bitter sweet.

   "I always have."

Word count: 940