Eraser Mic

~Present mic Perspective~

The school was just about gone for the day, all the students in their assigned dorms. I walk towards 1A where I'm sure Aizawa fell asleep.

  I turn on the lights and there he is, a thick yellow sleeping bag surrounding him on the front desk. "Wake up." I poke at the bag.

His face comes out, exasperated. "You're in the classroom Aizawa." He comes out of the bag and doesn't notice his huge bulge.

I blush and look away. He starts to leave but I grab his arm. "What?" I look down at his hard dick. His eyes follow mine and he instantly realizes.

He turns away. "Aizawa." He doesn't respond. I step forward, pushing myself against him, caressing his now pulsating cock. "Let me help you." He grunts but doesn't push me off.

  I kiss the back of his neck and slowly put a hand up his shirt. He only flinches, keeping almost completely still. I lift his shirt and he turns to me, his face completely red.

I smile. "Don't look at me like that." He says, his hand covering his mouth. I pull it away and meet his lips with mine. I kiss him gently, and slowly grow stronger. I have my hand in the small of his back, the other one sneaks into his pants.

He groans slightly taking off his shirt. I close the door and lock it, pushing him against it.
I skip my hands into his boxers and start groping his shaft. I pick him up and set him on the desk.

  He kicks off his pants and boxers. I get down and start licking his thighs. "God present, just hurry this up." He says through his teeth's "jeez, relax and enjoy something for once."

   I spit on the tip and put his huge and hot cock in my mouth. God I can't imagine this fitting in me. I go up and down and listen to his sweet moans and I slurp on his dick.

He grabs my hair and pushes it farther down my throat, I nearly gag. "I'm coming." And he does, filling my mouth to the brim. It's bitter and taste kind of like caramel.

He gets up and pulls my jacket off, while licking my neck. I let out a small noise. His hand gropes my ass, and he slaps it. I purr out a sound of satisfaction. "That's your kink huh?"

  I nibble at his ear. "I'm going to fuck you." He whispers into my collarbone. "A-Aizawa, your dick... it's too big for me." I whimper out. "No, I just need to prep you."

He pulls my pants down, running his fingers along my hips. He spins me around and slams me over the desk. God I'm gonna feel this tomorrow.

He sticks a single finger into my already dripping wet ass. Then two, then three. He proceeds to stretch me out. He removes his fingers and goes back in with his tongue. "Ahh fuck." I cry out.

  He slaps my ass really hard. "Mmm." Without notice he slams up against me, his giant hot cock riding inside my ass. I yelp out but it surprising doesn't hurt all that bad.

"Oh god it feels so good. Aiazawa please, release inside me." He grabs my hips pushing himself even farther into me. It's so hot, and bulging.

  He grunts while thrusting even harder and faster. Eventually he does come, filling my whole ass and spilling it all over the floor and down my legs. He licks my ass, my thighs, my calves, all the way to my ankles.

  "Turn around." I do as instructed and he spreads me across the desk. "I'm going again." I pull my knees towards my face to give him more room. He grabs my hips and sticks it in.

"Oh fuck, that feels bigger than before." We are loud as his dick slams into my ass, harder and faster. I start to jerk myself off, as I bounce back and forth from receiving such a big cock.

   He pulls his dick out and squirts all over me just I squirt on myself. We catch our breath and he crawls on top of me, Licking away all the release.

I arch my back at the feeling of his tongue around my nipples and v-line. He kisses me one last time before getting dress and leaving the room.

"How rude." I say to no one. God damnit I can't even feel my legs.

(Idk about making a part two to this, I have an idea but 🤷🏽‍♀️)

Word count: 770