Prologue

He watches the girl battle a Honkai beast. The girl was shooting non stop. He just sits there sharpening his weapon. The Honkai beast kept coming. Two other girls  appeared helping other girl. His hearing is sensitive.

"Kiana, we have to retreat. It's to many of them."

The bright white haired girl refused to retreat. They were surrounded. The male jumped down from the rooftop. The girls were shocked to see any other person.

"W-who are you?" The dark haired girl asked

The male smirk and swung his weapon. The Honkai breast dropped. Black flames were left on the ground. Black petals fell around the male.

"Thank you kind sir."

The male just nodded. Kiana was staring at him. The male smiled.

"Are you okay miss? Did I scare you?" The male asked

"N-No. Y-your power is just amazing."

The male chuckled. Why is this guy powerful, Kiana thought. He's not a valkyrie. He doesn't appear to have stigmata. But he took out ten Honkai beast with one swing.

The male looked at the three girls. He read them with his eyes. He smirked at them. They were confused.

"Do you guys go to St. Freya's Academy?" He asked

"Yes we do. How did you know?" Kiana replied

Before he could answer, a woman with crimson red hair, and a short woman that looks like she is twelve appeared.

"How did you escape?" The crimson haired woman harshly asked gripped her great sword.

"Someone set me free to help them." The male just stood with a blank stare.

"Girls get on the ship."

"Yes Miss Himeko."

They both got on the ship. They saw Himeko and the short girl tie the boy up and took him the ship. Spite being tied up, he had a smile on his face. He just closed his eyes smiling.