Author's Note

I can clearly remember how I told my boyfriend that I can't write a story of romance. But guess what, here I am! Soooo, I have been a fan of The Kissing Booth when it first appeared on Netflix last 2018. It embedded such impact to me that I really adored Noah Flynn (Jacob Elordi in real life) and his way of making girls fall for him. 

BUT DUDE HAVE YOU SEEN THE SEQUEL?

*INTERNALLY SCREAMING*

IT. WAS. BEYOND. AWESOME.

THE CAST WERE LEGIT LIT AND INSANE!

And there's this new guy that just made my heart jump off the cliff. His name is Taylor Zakhar Perez, also known as Marco in the movie.

(Spoiler Alert)

This story concept just came out of nowhere and I think I needed to write it, cause he really deserved a happy ending. I want to give justice to Marco, through this awesome fanfic I'm gonna be working on.

So yep, I hope you would join me in this crazy ass ride and stick with me til the end.

Come on, just do it for Marco. HE FREAKING DESERVED TO HAVE A HAPPY ENDING!

---

All Rights Reserved. August 2020.

This is a work of fan fiction.  (The disclaimer is basically an initiative so you know the drill, pal.)

Leave a vote or comment your thoughts about it. Dude I really wanna hear from you ;)

[Updates will be ANYTIME!]