11: Hot Flynn

As much as I wanted to go back and run to Taylor's arms from the embarrassment he had caused me, I chose not to. I don't know what to tell him. I can't even afford to see his reaction or hear any of his explanation. I've seen how Elle did it to Noah in the movie and it's not gonna happen to me.

I didn't know where my feet are leading me to, but one thing's for certain. Where do broken hearts go?

-

The electrifying heat from a sea of people welcomed me as I found myself indulging inside a night club. The place was filled with dark neon lights, vibing with the solid hard core party music. It was definitely a new sight to me for I had no time for this shits back in Australia. All were paper works and reports and tons of crap. 

Swallowing the gulp in my throat, I hurriedly snapped myself from reality. No more good girl aura, Lara. Let's go, Athena.

"What's your strongest drink here?" I asked the guy bartender as I sat on the chair. There were a few that occupied the seats, but one in the middle was vacant. I don't know what has been wrong with my face, but he did really glared at me, examining my entire being from head to waist.

"We don't sell liquors to teens." Teens my ass. I abruptly pulled my identification card from my pocket and flashed it right to his face. He was quite obedient and immediately stirred up my drink. I held onto my forehead, thinking of what to do next.

When I was to received the glass, a huge hand blocked mine and took my shot.

"What the- No- Jacob?" My eyes couldn't believe upon the sight of Jacob Elordi, in his black leather jacket and sheepish jaw-dropping smirk.

"Absolutely. Hey, a bottle of this please." He diverted his attention to the bartender as he savored the last drip of my drink.

"I think you owe me that."

"Oh actually, you owe me that. You bumped me remember? That still hurts." He softly fondled his chest with his palm and teasingly played a hurting face. I couldn't help but slightly let the smile escape from my pursed lips. 

A cloud of conclusions packed my head yet I chose not to release them at once. Couple of beers might help me gain the confidence of telling him. 

Jacob approached the bartender and inaudibly whispered something that I couldn't detect from a distance. He maintained to stitch his suspicious eyes at me before releasing the poor boy in service.

"Is there some evil plan I should be worried with my life of?" I tried hooking for something I could squeeze from this cheeky guy, only to receive a smirk as he slowly walked away. What on earth is going on inside his head?

"Mr. Elordi took the suite with you, Miss." 

"The what?"

"He's waiting outside."

How has it become possible for a bar to have a suite? Maybe a VIP room is possible but that one, my dear, is just beyond it. Taylor owns a restaurant and resort, now this Jacob owns a hotel and bar?

The moment my sole landed the ground, his tall figure captivated my eyes from a distance. His hard rock body leaned against the wall, as his leg crossed the other. The smirk was inevitable from his face. My body seem to release an unusual heat that I have had once with Taylor.

"W-what are you doing here? I thought we're gonna--

"This town is helplessly small, Lara. Let's spend the night together away from this crowded place." His voice embarked a strange feeling to my senses yet the idea locked my adventurous soul.