3: Bonddate

Receiving the hand for a shake, I couldn't help but let out a prim smile that still hid my teeth.

"You look astonishingly beautiful when you smile." I might have foreseen that compliment but didn't know it would heat up my heart this much. His audible smile melted me way better than how my tongue melts the cotton candy.

Witnessing the crystal blue sea sparkled by the rays of the morning sun, is indeed an unusual thing for me. I have been single for a very long time, and that long time started right after I got out of my mother's womb. I've grown up in a society where beautiful girls are expected to have a boyfriend. Makes me question my aesthetic physique.

I didn't regret that though. Even if I wasn't able to engage myself into relationships back when I was younger, I still learned from other people. I managed to take that time to freely observe how other people do it, how they handle those situations that I couldn't even picture myself in involving.

"You seem so quiet. Is that what cotton candies do to you?" His question popped my bubble as I zoned out.

"Haha, very funny." 

"Tell me. What were you thinking?" This man is just so persistent. But women should not always compromise to what we hear from men. And with that belief, I gracefully stood up from being seated and walked away.

"Really? You can't do that!" He spoke perceptibly as he trailed on behind. 

Turning my head to the side, I saw him walking a meter away from me. I don't know what reaction should I contain, only finding myself smirking as I stepped out of the carnival and took the crossing towards the arcade.

 A lot of gaming machines welcomed my eyes as I pushed the door to open. 

"Do you want to play them all?" Hearing his voice within the range of my ear, I felt the same sensation I had this morning. The nerves inside my body gave up and let loose, causing to trip as the door pushed my entire weight backwards. 

The view I had has rolled up when I lost control of the door, causing me to fall. 

Didn't think I could witness the most beautiful scenery in the world, by just being stupid and foolish. Those gloriously shimmering brown eyes changed the direction of my life. The tip of my nose could feel his breath, identifying the source of air at the same time. His hands perfectly captured me before gravity could just consume my whole being.

My heart rapidly pummeled while I maintain the gaze I couldn't pull off.

Come on. Say something. Or just bring me up.

"I didn't know I would look at somebody the way I look at you." 

Those words completely blocked me off, and I could hardly think of my next action. I was so caught up in the moment that I didn't notice myself standing on my own feet. Still, inches away from each other. My eyes locked onto his hypnotizing gazes, as his hands steadily remained on my waist.

Being this close to him felt so good, that I don't know where it was coming from. 

"Are you coming in or not?" One guy from a troop snapped reality into us, as they stood behind Taylor. Uttering our apologies, we humbly moved aside to let them in.

Totally embarrassed, I heard him softly giggling, controlling his laughter with his fist.

"Oh don't you ever burst into tears." Yet he did exactly the opposite. I glared at him before he could even set himself straight and serious.

"What?" Those innocent yet sexy eyes is a grave trap.

Ambling my way inside, he was still eager to follow. I looked around several machines where I could spare my time to. There were pinball machines, hockey, race car stations, and many more. There was even a karaoke booth at the corner.